chapter five

Eren walked through the hair dye section of a random shop he found and searched for a blonde colour.
The colours all looked....yellow?
He continued to search and found blonde hair dye that looked good. On the cover it did at least.
He took two hair dye packages and went to the cashier to pay.
The young girl scanned the items and made eye contact with eren."that will be 20,99" eren gulped, for a teenager like him, that's really expensive.
With a regretting feeling he opened his wallet and paid. "Thank you, have a great day" the cashier smiled at him.
"Yeah thanks, you too." Eren replied and put the hair dye packages in his backpack, he didn't want to pay 10 cent for a plastic bag that will rip anyway.
He quickly went home after he bought what he needed.

Eren read all the steps of hair dying, it didn't seem to complicated.
He mixed a few things together and the hair dye was done already.
With a proud face he put on the black plastic gloves that came within the package.
He started randomly smearing the product into his hair. (Don't do this at home kids )

After awhile eren had washed out the hair dye, his hair looked really yellow.
He dried it with a towel and was kinda happy with the result.
His blonde kinda curly short bangs were a bit in front of his stunning green eyes.
Blonde hair fit him perfectly.
Eren shook his head, this isn't the time to be thinking about how the blonde hair fits him or not.
Tomorrow, he'll go back to the cafe.
He's prepared for whatever may happen, but deep inside, he doesn't want anything to happen.
Eren grabbed his phone and scrolled through some pictures of him and armin, some were with mikasa to.
Eren stared into nothing for a while, his eyes landed on the clock.
Almost midnight..
He sighed, stood up and brushed his teeth since he was already in the bathroom.
He stares at his reflection and felt with his hand through his hair.
It was soft, not as soft as he had though.
He rinsed his mouth and walked to his bed looking like a zombie. With a hard sound he jumped on to his bed and quickly crawled under the cold overs.
He curled up and closed his eyes after 5 minutes.
It didn't take him long to fall asleep.

"Eren..~"

"Wake up....."

"We found you again....."

"Ich liebe dich my dear.."

"WAKE UP!!!!"

eren opened his eyes.
He was met with the same ceiling he saw everyday.
Slowly he sat up and scanned the room, no one.
Eren let out a relieved sigh. "What a weird dream..." He muttered and then looked at the time.
An hour had passed since he went to bed.
He rolled into his side and closed his eyes again.
It took him a long time to fall asleep again.

~to be contineud~

Levi: tch....she finally decided to update.
HUSH LEVI!! I'm back everyone! Sorry for not updating.
I had a hard time getting this update done T-T
I hope it isn't as bad as I think it is.
Votes and comments will be appreciated❤