chapter thirteen

Eren Sat down at his table alone and stared at his phone.
He pressed the home button, typed in his password and stared at the home screen for a few seconds.
His home screen was a photo of mikasa,armin and himself when they were 9 years old.
He wanted to smile but all he could feel right now was a hurting feeling off sadness in his heart, the feeling of wanting to cry.
As always eren hold back his tears, but let them slip anyway.
There's no one to see him cry so why hold it in, he thought.
Eren grabbed his phone and clicked on whatsapp but stopped dead in his tracks when he heard something upstairs.

~Talk to me softly
There's something in your eyes~
".........."
Eren slowly stood up, walked to his kitchen, and grabbed a sharp meat knife.
He probably wasn't going to use it but it's just to make himself feel strong.
~Don't hang your head in sorrow
And please don't cry~
The noises seemed to be a song, but he didn't know the song.
Eren held the knife tightly and went upstairs.
~i know how you feel inside I've
I've been there before
Somethin's changin' inside you
And don't you know~
Eren wiped the tears of his cheek that were still there from him crying two minutes ago.
He walked up the stairs and followed the music, leading him to his own room.
The door was closed.
Eren's reddened eyes from his crying session stared at the door, slowly he leaned against the door and he listenend.
~Don't you cry tonight
I still love you baby
Don't you cry tonight
There's a heaven above you baby
And don't you cry tonight~
Eren bit down on his lip and tightened his grip on the knife.
He was beyond terrified now.
Why?
Well, isn't it a coincidence that when you're home alone crying and a creepy song starts playing telling you not to cry?
Exactly...

Eren shook his head, he needs to focus.
"........"
Slowly he opened the door, it made a creaking noise.
~Give me a whisper
And give me a sigh
Give me a kiss before you
tell me goodbye~
Nothing seemed weird about his room, except a radio stood on his bed.
Eren looked around his room once more just to be sure no one was there and then walked in.
~Don't you take it so har-
Eren turned off the radio and stood still for a moment, he sighed and thought.
How did the radio get here?
Who did this?
How did the person get on?
Is the person still....here..?
The last question kept playing over and over in eren's head.
Maybe it's a good idea to just go to mikasa's house for today.
Just as he thought that, his bedroom door behind him closed with a loud sound.
Eren quickly looked behind him.
In front of the closed door was a tall man.
Taller then eren.
He was only dressed in black, his face and hair was hidden because of his hoody.
"S-stay away!!" Eren held the knife in front of him.
The hooded man looked up, his blue eyes were shown, he smiled insanely.
Eren immediately knew it was the man from before.

The man started walking towards eren.
Eren stepped back. "Stay back!! Or I'll stab you!"
He tried threatening the man.
The man contineud walking towards eren like he wasn't even scared one bit.
Eren tried to cut the man's arm but the man was faster and grabbed eren's wrist.
"Drop...the..knife.."
The man said.
Eren was shocked because of the deep man's voice.
"Drop it"
Eren refused to and held the knife tightly.
The man tightened his grip on eren's wrist with brute force, almost breaking his wrist.
Eren couldn't handle the pain and quickly let go of the knife.
The knife fell on the ground, the man smirked.
"Good boy.."he said in a whispering voice.
He roughly pushed eren on the bed and crawled on top of him, he started sniffing eren's hair, caressing his torso and legs, stared at every part of eren's body while doing so.
Eren squirmed. "Stop it!!!"
The man put his finger on eren's lips. "Shh..."
He layed down on eren, smiled and hugged him tightly. "You're so warm eren...just like I imagined..your small frame fits my arms perfectly.."
Eren felt sick by every word the man said and felt tears show up in the corners of his eyes.
He was really really scared at the moment, for this unknown man, his strange bahivour and his creepy acts.
The man slowly slid his hand underneath eren's hoodie.

~to be continued~

.....how did this update turn out to be so long?😂 I'm suprised by myself hehe.
I've got a good feeling on this update and I hope you'll like it too!
Comments and votes will be appreciated❤
Ps. People who have ideas for my stories are always welcome to come chat with me.
You can also just chat with me for other reasons or no reasons at all😂