chapter six

"Would you like to order anyrhing sir?" A waiter asked.
"Milkshake vanilla, please.." eren replied.
The waiter nodded and left without a word.
Eren nervously tapped his fingers on the table.
Why? Well...he's at the cafe again, and this time, he's even more nervous then he was before.
Probably because of his dyed hair.
But it gave him some relief that the cafe was really quiet.

A long and boring hour had passed.
Eren just had payed the waiter and was just about to leave, then the cafe door opened, and three gentleman walked in.
Eren quickly sat down , grabbed his phone and acted like he was texting someone, so he wouldn't seem suspicious.
The men sat down at the same table they always sit.
Eren looked at them from the corners of his eyes.
One of the men had black hair and blue eyes that could look trough your soul.
The other man had dark blonde hair and also blue eyes, the man had a friendly look to his face, but..that could be an act.
The last man had blonde hair and, surprisingly,  also blue eyes.
Eren tried listening to their conversation.
He could only hear there muttering voices.
He slowly stood up and sat down at a table that was closer to theirs.

"God...i can still feel my heart going crazy." He smirked.
The man with black hair looked annoyed. "It was just the same as every hunt, we play a game, talk and then hunt."
"Come on Levi! Didn't you get any tingling feelings from yesterday's hunt?"
Eren typed the name he heard in his phone's notes.
The man named Levi sighed and slammed the other man's face on the table.
"Oi. It's not his fault that you're almost emotionless." The third man said.
Levi released the dark blonde man and crossed his arms. " I'm looking for something special, I can't explain the feeling because I never had it, I need someone special." Levi began to sound desperate.

Eren stood up and slowly began to walk past their table, he had enough information for now.
But as eren walked past their table, the man named Levi also stood up and they bumped into each other.
"Uh!" Eren fell backwards.
Levi grabbed eren's wrist and quickly pulled him towards him.
He stabbed his arms around eren's waist.
*badump*
"I-I'm sorry!!" Eren quickly ran away out of the cafe.
Levi stood there with wide eyes.
"Levi are you okay?!" The dark blonde man asked.
Levi ignored him and put his hand on his own chest and lowered his head.
His heart was beating fast.
"Him...." Levi muttered.
"What?" The blonde man asked.
"HIM!! He's the one!" Levi yelled.

~to be continued~

I updated again after a long whileeee.
Sorry ;-;
But please check out my new story! I haven't put any updates on that story yet, but you can read the description and the author's note.
Comments and votes will be appreciated❤