chapter twelve

Levi took a sip of his coffee.
He stared into nothingness with an intense look in his eyes.
Farlan looked at him."hey, you okay?" He asked with a concerned tone hidden in his voice.
Levi only nodded and contineud with his deep thinking.
Farlan rolled his eyes. "I know something's wrong with you."
Levi sighed and made eye contact with farlan, which was hard since farlan was wearing sunglasses.
"Remeber that one kid with the dyed blonde hair and the green eyes?" He asked.
"The one who ran out of the cafe?" Farlan asked.
Levi nodded. "I seem to have taken..a liking to him and.."
"And?"
Levi looked away" it's weird to explain but..apparently someone broke into his house and I'm worried sick but he won't let me come close to him at all"
Farlan took a sip of his coffee. "Why's that?"
Levi scratched his head." He probably knows I'm a murderer."

Farlan spitted out his coffee."WHAT?! Levi what the actual fuck we need to end him now!!"
Levi glared at farlan intensely. "Touch him and I'll end you."
Farlan was really shocked.
"Fine...but We need someone else then."
Levi sat leaned back in his chair. "I might know someone.."

"Oi ymir catch catch!" Christa yelled and threw the frisbee towards ymir.
Ymir easily catched due to her hight but dropped it as soon as she caught it due to her clumsiness.
Mikasa was sitting next to eren, eating her sandwich.
"This is nice...just like the old days." She smiled sadly.
"Yeah..." eren nodded and frowned, he was really anxious about armin's whereabouts and his condition.
He looked up towards the sky. "Mikasa..do you want to see armin again?"
She looked at him. "Of course I want to..why?"
Eren avoided eye contact." You want to get him back as much as I do...?"
"Of course I want to eren! He's our friend and I can't live without him and neither can you!" She said loudly.
Eren nodded and leaned against her, resting his head on her shoulder.
"I'll try my best..." he whispered and closed his eyes,enjoying this moment with his friends before something would happen again.

~to be contineud~

Short chapter because I'm really sad because of a k-pop star's death.
I hip y'all enjoyed the chapter even though it was so short!
Comments and votes will be appreciated❤