I smiled at the picture, looking how cute he looked in it

I smiled at the picture, looking how cute he looked in it. He must really love animals. But I never got to see that cute side of him before.

It made me even more attracted to him.

"Enjoying my charms?"

I tilted my head to see Taehyung's head beside me as he was looking at the picture too.

I rolled my eyes,"showoff."

He shrugged,"I ain't showing off for nothing."

A guy suddenly rushed towards us when he saw the dog and panted before saying,"oh, Ki Tai!! How many times did I tell you not to run off like that?!"

Taehyung blinked in confusion at the guy. And he noticed Taehyung's confused stare, bowing down in an apologetic manner,"sorry for bothering but my dog likes to run like that and interact with strangers so much."

"It's alright," Taehyung said, looking annoyed that the dog had a name that was a little similar to his. But he pouted as he looked down at the dog again and bent down to pat his head one more time,"I'm sorry, Tai. But it's time for our departure. Don't run off like that again, okay?"

The dog barked in response, earning a satisfied smile from Taehyung and a nod.

The guy then excused himself and his dog, letting us alone again.

Taehyung looked over at me as he smiled,"now, where were we?"

I gave him a confused look with my eyebrows rising up.

But he suddenly gave me a peck on the lips and gave me a crooked smile,"oh, yeah, now I remembered."

********†*********†*********

A/N: Hey, sorry for the lame boring chapter. But I just wanned things to be a little fluffy and all since I feel like too many stuff happened and felt like I should slow down a little before... You know.

Oops, sorry, no spoilers (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyway, I'm glad ur still reading. But idk if I didn't have much more ideas I'm afraid the book is coming to an end soon :,( I really enjoy all your comments and support, though. You don't know how much that makes my day and makes me stay all night to try to make you some nice chaps because you aalllll deserve it and more! Ily all! Really!💕💕💕💕💕

Ok, I'm getting too emotional again. Anyone has a tissue? :,)

Sorry but I'm feeling like crap these days because of school pressure and all but I really wanna update more FOR U people.

I hope I can update soon and tysm for wasting your time reading the longest author-nim note I've ever made 😊