His lips moved close to my mouth and he placed a kiss on the corner of my lips. Angling my face, he was about to kiss my lips when I pushed him away on instinct.

"NO!" I said, firmly. Pushing his arms.

He growled in anger, at my rejection.

"See! This is your problem! This is why I had to cheat you in the first place and why we broke up! You are the problem! Your freaking virginity is the problem." He squeezed my arms making me cry out and grinned evilly.  "Today when I'll fuck you, the problem will be resolved. Then, nothing will come between you and me and you will be mine forever. I will mark you as mine. You won't want for anything else but my body once I'm done with you."

I screamed at him to stop but he took the injection and stabbed it in my neck making me gasp.

He injected something in my neck before pulling the syringe out and throwing it down the balcony.

My eyes widened in shock and I stood frozen.

My skin burned where he injected and my vision started blurring. My legs staggered and blackness took over as I fell in his arms, passing out.

Just before going unconscious, I felt him picking me up and taking me to one of the guest rooms.

Silent tears ran down my face as I realized what is going to happen.

•°•°•

•Chance•

[A/N- surprise? ;) ]

Words can't explain how mad I got seeing my mate with Reece.

I mean, I get it. I said I didn't want her. I honestly, I don't. I have girls falling on my foot all the time. And why should I even commit to one person when I can get a new girl in my bed everyday?

I don't want a mate right now. Maybe sometime in the future... But not rightnow.

And then she's Olivia Hart...the girl I have hated since that day...

'Chance!' my wolf's panicked voice filled my mind and straightened my spine, alarmed.

My beta mode took over and asked. 'what happened?'

'Mate!' he growled. 'she's in trouble, I can feel it."

An unwanted growl left my throat too when I thought of Olivia getting potentially hurt.

Just when I was about to get up and leave, Reece mind linked me.

'I have heard someone saying that they saw Xander Hudson carrying Olivia Hart to a guest room.' he informed me.

Reece was the only person who knew about her being my mate. The little stunt he pulled earlier was just to piss me off. That mofo.

'I've got it.' I told him.

Lupus was on the edge now, pushing me to take over. He didn't like the thought of his mate being with any other man.

'I'll kill that son of a bitch for touching her,' he growled.

But I ignored him and started climbing up the flight of stairs.