ɪɴᴛʀᴏ

ᴘʀᴏlᴏɢᴜᴇ

in a world full of hatred, lies and feuds — rebellious are against the pure civilization of what had once been a civilized nation. there were no such things as good people in that civilization, they were too lost in the luxuries of power and wealth to realise what bad was being done while they enjoy their glass champagnes and diamond bracelets.

if only it hadn't been in the year of 2017 where a star had been blown up and a comet shower happening at the same time — scientists couldn't explain as to how comets had somehow managed to hit the moon's stratosphere or even one of the comets breaking formation and falling into the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

earth had its climate temperatures change drastically, more cooling than ever nights and long term heats during the day. mass extinctions going around the globe and only those who brought themselves to survive, survived. the wealthy and powerful.

the middle class population — a small portion of it had managed to rise to the higher civilization whilst the rest was going through the worst times.

the government changing drastically, countries changing in atitude — if hell had a proper scenery, that would've been it.

times change and people started to form bases, the areas that each person would belong to. in a total, some countries had up to 5-7 bases, and each one of them had their fair share of violence and chaos.

rebellions had started to rise among most bases, they fought against the government— whose name then was known as the rifes — in order to win back the equality that there once had been between them.

and among them, rebels start to gather themselves as a whole in order to take down the rife population. and some things just happen to take other directions.