"You're Not Worth It!"

With blinding speed Jace dashed towards Dante and punched him straight in the stomach before he could even counteract what was happening, he watched with satisfaction as Dante doubled over in pain, coughing up a bit of blood as he fell to his knees. Dante glared ahead at Jace thinking, ‘Wow. I must up my game to beat him and not get distracted.’ He watched as he spotted Jace's mouth moving, "You’re a fool Dante! She is not your mate,” he snarled angrily looking down at Dante in disgust. "SHES MINE!!" Dante replied angrily recieving a hard right-hand hook punch from Jace causing Dante’s head to twist to the right slightly from the force.  Jace walked away raising his arm like the victorious gladiator he was as the circle of pack members around them cheered on Jace. Dante coughed and shockingly gets to his feet causing Jace to turn to him with an angered expression on his face, "Stay down!" he ordered grabbing Dante by the head and raising his head back he lowers it down fast , head-butting Dante causing him to fall to the floor. Again Jace turned to the cheering crowd raising his arm in victory but was quickly tackled to the floor by a now recovered Dante.

The cheers suddenly stopped and Dante stood back up after delivering a few powerful and meaningful punches to Jaces now bloodied face. An evil smirk planted on his lips as Dante watches Jace stagger to his feet let out a small growl of anger. Hastily Jace wiped the blood off of his face turning his angry gaze full force to Dante who had that ridiculous smirk on his face just like before tilting his head in confusion Jace gazed at him realising what the wolves had meant by how he has slightly changed- and that was an understatement- and become a lot more crazier. Watching Dante’s now twitching eye as he looked at the surrounding crowd Jace recognised a panicked look that was taking over his anger. Using this to his advantage Jace ran towards his when Dante’s gaze was directed at his the semi-circle of men stood to his left hand side and swung his fist in an arc connecting with Dante’s temple. Flying ten feet away from where Jace stood Dante slid in the muddy dirt his eyes forming into slits and a yellow colour (some could say they resembled cat eyes even though they knew he was no cat.) Dante chuckled quietly shaking his head to recover as Jace once again turned his back to him. Standing up Dante growled.

One of Jaces ears twitched as he heard Dante standing to his feet again obviously chuckling at the annoyed expression clearly shown on Jace’s face.  "You can take a hard hit, I'll give you that," Jace said standing on his feet and breathing heavily as Dante casted a look at Jace while he wiped blood from his mouth. Jace grabbed the sides of Dante's head his smile changing into an angry smirk.  "Now stay down!" Jace said growling, while saying it he raises his head once more but Dante looks up catching one of Jace's arms and quickly putting it over his shoulder. Dante judo flipped Jace face first in the hard ground. Jace's pack members watched on with a slight shocked expression on their faces which soon changed to an angry one as they growl at Dante for harming there Alpha and fighting back. Jace sat up onto one knee looking just a slightly bit pissed off " Grrrr go leave us!" he ordered at the pack members who look at him confused. "I said go!! Help Adelina she’s giving birth remember!" he snarled not to kindly, they all disperse running to the tent Adelina lies in squirming in pain; as Jace gets to his feet. Dante looks at him smiling and amused. "Oh you think that was funny huh?" Jace questioned his wolf joining in with Jaces anger, Dante does not reply but moved so he was standing in a fighting stance yet again wiping the still pouring blood from the corner of his mouth. "Come on!" Dante shouts smiling smugly.

Jace charged towards him and threw a punch at Dante who quickly jumped back dodging it and then retaliated by throwing a punch of his own which connects with Jace's right cheek unfortunately. Jace takes a few steps to the right then stopped and looked at Dante growling furiously, "Let’s take this up a level," Jace changed to his golden wolf as Dante quickly followed. Changed into his wolf form Dante and Jace both stand there growling at each other both drooling from the mouth and waiting patiently for the other to make the first mood. Jace pounced forward burying his sharp canines into Dante's back, releasing a yelp from Dante’s drool covered muzzle. Before Dante had a chance to bite into Jace's back, Jace quickly let go and ran, Dante quickly followed behind him letting out growls and snarls as he enjoyed the chase. Running side by side they both looked at each other before then pouncing onto each other, colliding and falling to the ground together they tumbled over each other claws scratching and muzzles snapping. Soon the come to a halting stop with Jace being on top they both continue to claw and bite at each other. Jace claws at Dante and as he does one of his claws cuts into Dante's face, going diagonally down the left side; leaving a big bleeding cut on his face. Dante yelped out in pain and pushed Jace off of him.