Dante's Life Just Got Better

This is all about Dante as he is also a main character

Dante glared at the bloodlusts who were now circling him - the predator had finally become the prey - could his life get even more worse? Snarling at them he lunged for the one closest to him, taking a huge chunk out of her neck. With a loud whine she slashed him accross the face before dying. With blood dripping into his eyes, Dante shook his head to keep his mind focused, he had to becareful not to get to many cuts. Dante let his wolf take over it's only instinct was to go into defense mode and attack and hopefully kill what ever hurt him or posed as a threat to him. That's when a sickening idea came into his head maybe he could get his revenge by teaming up with the bloodlusts. Yes, he knew they were stupid and went crazy everytime blood was drawn just like the siuation he was in now. He had gotten distracted which caused him a few more scratches and a huge, painful bite mark on his left flank. Suppressing a growl of anger Dante did the thing he would never had done in his life. He shifted to human form and stood before the bloodlust's with his head bowed. Half in respect and half meaning he meant no harm towards them. A black wolf came closer to him snarling and baring huge canines that were stained red, all Dante did was get down on one knee "I'm not here to cause any harm," he points to the dead body "She attacked me first it was self defence, i want to join you," Dante asked struggling to keep and evil smile of his face." The bloodlust's looked at him in shock. The one closest to him shifted to human form, unashamed of his nudity "Why would we trust you Dante, the last time i saw you, you kicked me out of my own pack," Riley shouted, his angery vibes radiating throughtout the forest causing small creatures to hibernate in their homes underground. Dante smiled and simply said "Ill help you get your revenge on that good for nothing child they call the Alpha."

Dante walked through the pack camp of the bloodlust's like who owned the place because of the power that radiated from him he attracted the attention of the pack members. Many bowed their heads in respect at his power others gave him disgusted looks before turning back to what they had been doing, Dante just smiled and kept walking, Riley had told him a rogue named Cade was ruling them. 'Not for long' his wolf snarled angrily and jumping up for the opportunity to shread Jace to strips of wolf meat. Dante chuckled to himself and at his wolf as his thoughts went through his head repeatidly, he could taste the victory and the excitement of killing the one who took his mate. His wolf growled at he the thought of Jace having his paws all over his Adelina. Dante stopped and shook in anger his eyes replaced with his wolves, Riley took one glance at his trempling figure and took five huge steps back before speaking "Dante, calm down, you cause a scene Cade will never let you join," he said choosing his words as gently as he could. The tremples slowly resided in Dante's body and he strode off to the huge tent at the end of the camp, Riley carefully followed behind his gaze taking in every single move and breath Dante took. He didn't trust him one bit there was more to his story then what he was letting on and Riley knew he would find out what it is one way or another.

Entering the tent, Dante let his gaze fall upon a sandy haired man whose eyes were set upon a map in front of him. Riley coughed catching the attention of the red eyed wolf in front of them. A grin fell upon the young looking man as his head flew up to meet Riley's eyes dead on "Riley your back early," Cade exclaimed his gaze finally locking onto Dante's as if he was a target that deserved to die. "And i see you brought a friend" Cade's voice dropped the hint of happiness and it turned sour as he glared at Dante his red eyes narrowing as he took in what he was wearing and the fact he was covered in blood, Jenna's blood. A growl erupted deep within his chest as he stood, Jenna was their best fighter and fastest runner throught out the pack she was even better then Cade himself and now he had just lost that wolf to Dante. Cade's head snapped towards Riley's his body shaking in anger "Where is Jenna!" he demanded from outside multiple whines were heard. Dante stepped forward "I killed her in self defence she attacked me before i even made a move towards the rest of them, i submitted as i have no where to go and im in need of getting revenge on my old pack, Riley here is an old friend and he told me to speak to you," He said as carmly as possible not wanting to make Cade even more angry then they would all be goners.

After an hour of talking over his plans to Cade who immediatley took to it followed by Riley and another wolf named Liam. Stepping out into the moonlight, Dante stretched and made his way to a tent someone named Cally had set up for him while he was talking to Cade. Lying onto his head he closed his eyes, his mind drifting to a world where he was with Adelina and he smiled evily as the next time he will see her he will be seeing her carring his pups.