Tears and Bad Memories

Dear readers; Its my birthday in a few days so i will hopefully try and keep updating Bitten Mate, Friday and Saterday i wont be able to update as im on a tight schedule due to it being my birthday i promise hopefully i will be able to update sunday night :) Heather<3

Fresh tears pricked at the corner of Adelina's eyes blurring the people in front of her. Her parents. Meeting Jace had made her forget about the promise she made to herself that night.

Flashback

Pain. Pain was all Adelina felt as punch after punch repeatidly hit her in different places of her already damaged body. Her punishment for breaking a plate. Her blurred eyes turned towards Dante's amused ones as he watched his men turn Adelina into a pulp of black and purple. That was the last thing she saw before finally letting her battered body give into the darkness.

Later that night as Adelina gritted her teeth against the excruciating pain that shot through her like lightning everytime she moved. Lifting her head as the door to her closet sized bedroom opened revealing Dante's figure in the light cast out from the hall way. Adelina closed her eyes as he came closer and knelt down by her pillow. She felt him lightly and gently move a piece of hair out of her sleeping face.

"Adelina it's so sad to see you in so much pain my pet, but then you have no mummy or daddy to comfort you and you never will you know why Adelina." He let out a soft chuckle. "Because my pet your never ever see them again, they think your dead they don't care about you, your all alone," He said before turning and leaving.

Adelina let the tears drip down her face as she felt the pain of Dante's words slice her chest the pain worse then the one from the beating. She would find her parents if she ever got away from Dante. She would.

End of Flashback

Adelina clutched onto her parents tightly not wanting to let them go ever again. Jace smiled watching his mate be comforted by her lost long parents. He sighed as sadness took the happiness away. He thought of his own parents, the nightmares he had and the rumours.

Flashback

Jace stood in the kitchen doorway and watched his drunk and abusive dad take out his pain on yet another bottle of Jack Daniels and the kitchen cabinets. Looking around, Jace took in the sight utensils threw all over the kitchen floor, cabinet doors hanging on by one hinge and empty bottles and bottles of Jack Daniels all shattered on kitchen surfaces. Today was a painful day for both him and his father. Only being six Jace had no idea what his father was doing but he did no he was in pain. Alot of pain. 

Two years on

The anniversery of his mothers death was close and Jace was dreading it. Ever since the day of her funeral thinks changed for him and the pack of Sinister Fur. Many pack mates who encountered with his drunken and out of control father winded up dead or in hospital. Jach himself had felt his fathers draft of pain. In the short of one month he suffered from to broken arms five broken rips and a concussion. Jace didn't know why his father was hurting him and his friends. Many called him crazy some said he should be dead. Those who dared to mention his mother in front of his father was lucky to be alive. And things just got worse for Jace. Alot worse.

On the day of his nineth birthday.

A year had passed since his father's death a year and he still recieved the sympathetic looks off his fellow members. A year after his own father took his life an he was made Alpha of Sinister Fur. Nine, Jace was nine and he became Alpha. The day the elders returned on the day of his mother and fathers death to tell him of the news of him being Alpha. The way he stomped his feet like a child demanding that he was not ready to become an Alpha and how he wanted to complete Call of Duty 3 before he took on any duty.

End of Flashback.

Jace stood feeling his own tears fill up his eyes threatning to fall. "Excuse me i must go," Jace whimpered before waiting for a reply he turned and fled from the room like the coward he was.

Flashback

Jace sat cowered in a corner tears falling down his face as his drunk father raised his hand to slap him. "Your a coward Jace, no son of mine is a coward ill teach you not to become a coward," His father breathed alcohol coating his breath as the sound of skin meeting skin followe by Jace's loud cries.

End of flashback.

Jace ran out of the house shifting to his blond wolf before taking off into the woods letting his tears fall. How could he protect his mate if he was a coward? and his pups how could he protect them.

Readers;

im not really good at the flashbacks but there needed so you understand the pain Dante put Adelina through and learn about Jace's past. Heather<3