Uninvited Visitors

The shrill sound of a phone ringing brought Adelina out of her peaceful sleep, beside her Jace stirred and moaned before his eyes snapped open. "Baby, stay in bed ignore it, Ramon or Irving will get it," Adelina mumbled and rolled over keeping him hostage in his own bed. "Okay baby," Jace smiled and pulled her flush against his body and nuzzeled his nose into her neck, he nuzzeled where she would hold his mark and his wolf growled 'Take her now, she's got our pups and we have mated i can't hold back any later,' his wolf sighed frustrated with the need to mark her as his for eternity. Jace licked and nipped at the junction where her neck met her shoulder, his gaze firmly holding onto Adelina's as she nodded her head knowing it was time. With the nod as a yes to what his wolf was complaining about, Jace sunk his teeth into the area he had been kissing lovingly, a whimper ecaped Adelina's shut lips and Jace lifted his head, blood dripped down his chin onto his bare chest. arefully, Jace moved Adelina's head so it rested close to where she had to bite. Closing his eyes, he hissed in pain as Adelina bit in hard, resting a hand on her back he stroked it up and down in a relaxing manner as she pulled away from him. A knock echoed through the room as Jace's lip demanded and possessivley covered Adelina's. "Jace, your needed someoe is here to meet you and they wont take no as an answer," Irving 's determined voice entered the room through the closed wooden door. Jace pulled on some clothesone question going through his head. Who was this person?

Adelina sat with her feet in the swimming pool, idly moving them so they make circles. Sighing dramtically her gaze flew up to a small robin who flew onto a tree branch before pottering along to the test where tiny noise sounded from. Sighing again Adelina thought of Jace - who was now in a meeting where she wasn't wanted- he was an amazing mate and she loved him alot but would he love her when he finds out she hid something important from him and the fact thats the pups she was pregnant with may never be his and in fact Dante's. Lifting her head, the sound of footsteps pulled her out of the state of thought she was in. Nathan stood a few feet away a frown on his face "Jace wants you in his office Adelina," His voice coated in worry instead of the cheeriness it used to hold. Standing up and dusting of any dirt that clung to her multi-coloured dress she trudged behind Nathan nervously. Her mind distracted on why she had been called she didn't even notice Nathan stop outside of Jace's office until she banged bump first into him. "Sorry," she muttered as Nathan swung open the door revealing the mystery guest inside. Adelina froze over as her eyes swung up capturing those of her parents, tears ran down her cheeks as she ran and embraced them.

Falshback:

Dante hidden in the shadows watched the young girl who had captivated him since he was first introduced t her. Adelina's girly laugh and shrieks sounded like music to his ears as he watched her play with her older brother Sam, a tragic fire was about to magically happen and no one will know that he was to blame for it and the abduction of their precious daughter. Dante turned and strode into the woods as smoke billowed from the house behind Adelina, her cries sounded out in the air followed by Sam ordering her to stay calm. Shifting into his wolf, Dante ran back to where the children had been playing and snatched up poor Adelina in his jaws before taking off so she would never see her family again. Over the years of abuse, torture and slavery Adelina had only one thought in her mind if she ever made it alive she would find her parents just to make sure the cruel words Dante whispered to her were wrong. Utterly wrong