"Violet, I will forever be in your debt" Tyrion said to her when she approached him. She smiled down at the smaller man and gently gave his shoulder a squeeze. Tyrion patted her hand before wandering over to Ser Rodrick who Violet saw was tossing Tyrion a heavy looking pouch. "That was quite the fight you know" A voice said behind Violet, and she whipped around to see Bronn giving her a nod of acknowledgment.

Violet shrugged before answering "He was quite easy, so easy even you might have had a chance" She said before shoving Bronn's shoulder. She was teasing him of course, she had seen Bronn fight and he was one of the best fighters she had ever seen. Bronn glared for a moment before the glare turned up into a smirk. "Aye, but I would not have looked as good while doing it" He said giving her a wink. Violet rolled her eyes and noticed Tyrion was walking towards them.

"Well are you coming my friends?" Tyrion asked the pair of outcasts who were standing along the walls of The Vale. Bronn and Violet looked to each other before realizing they had absolutely nowhere on the world to go, so why not follow the tiny Lannister. They shrugged their shoulders before following Tyrion out of them impregnable tower of the Eerie. 

~

"Where the fuck are we walking to?" Bronn asked Tyrion after several days of walking. Violet was perched atop her silver horse that matched her hair, and chuckled to herself at the man who sounded more like a young child. They had been walking to the West for a few days, and neither Violet nor Bronn knew where the Lannister was taking them.

"All in good time my friend, we shall have as much ale as we like and as many whores we can place our cocks in to" Tyrion responded. He had been walking beside Violet's silver horse so she had a perfect view of him in case things on the road went array. "None for me thanks" Violet said with a chuckle at the mention of whores.

Tyrion looked up to her and smiled. He had been looking at her with pure admiration their entire ride, and Violet wondered when it was going to stop. "So Violet, where were you headed before you so valiantly came to my rescue with the Lady Stark" He asked her, she slowed down her horse and looked down to him. She had offered her horse to him several times, but he refused every time. She knew his short legs had to be getting tired, but he just walked along smiling at every flower or stream they came across.

"The wall" She simply answered. "Ah, going to see young Jon were you?" He asked her with a knowing smile. She blushed at the mention of Jon, it had now been months since she had seen him and she missed him terribly. She nodded her head, and the three of them were silent for several hours. 

When Violet saw the Crimson colored flags with the golden lion on the path ahead she knew she was in the wrong place. There were crimson tents going as far as she could see, with the Lannister lion on almost everything she could see. This must have been the Lannister camp Tyrion once told her about in the Inn, his father was here with the army from Casterly Rock. Violet stopped her horse violently, which caused Bronn and Tyrion to look at her with confusion.

"What's the matter love? afraid of a little lion?" Bronn asked her with a jovial laugh. She glared at him and shook her head. 'Dragons are afraid of nothing' she wanted to say, but knew it was a lie. She was afraid of what would happen if the information of who she really was would end up in the wrong hands. She did not fear death, but feared what ambitious men with armies might do to her. 

"I must turn back" She said, vigorously shaking her head. "No Violet, I wish to show the warrior who saved my life to my father" Tyrion said, grabbing the reigns of the horse and pulling her back towards the Lannister camp. They were far enough away from the camp to where nobody yet noticed them, but it was only time before someone spotted them and thought them the enemy. 

"Please Tyrion, your father will kill me" She said softly, her voice no louder than a whisper. Tyrion looked to Bronn in confusion before his eyes turned back to the frightened silver haired warrior. "What are you speaking of? My father has no idea who you are, but will surely pay you handsomely for what you have done for me!" 

Violet grew more weary as Tyrion attempted to bring Violet back to the camp, Violet however gave up and leaped from the horse, landing gently in the dirt. She stared at Tyrion long and hard before she realized this man owed her, and somehow she felt in her bones she could trust him. "My name is Violet Targaryen, The king is after my head along with your father. I am not safe here!" Violet said frantically trying to get Tyrion to not bring her into the danger of the Lannister camp.

Tyrions eyes practically bulged out of his head at the news of her identity. He took one step backwards and ran his fingers through his curly hair. "You are the third Targaryen child they are searching for?" Tyrion asked quietly. Violet only gave him a slow nod of her head, her eyes growing worried the longer they stood there in silence.

She saw Bronn was still sitting on his horse, not looking as fazed by the information. He played with a dagger on his leg with one had while the other held the reigns of his horse. Violet felt a warmth on her hand and looked down to see Tyrion grasping it firmly in his. "Well more the reason to come with me, my father is not smart enough to look for the heir to the throne in his own army" Tyrion said, squeezing her hand.

She thought about what he said, and she could easily blend in with the army, a helmet covering her bright noticeable hair and armor covering her womanly figure. Nobody would have ever guessed that the third Targaryen child was posing as a Lannister soldier, and she would kill to see the looks on King Robert and Tywin Lannister when that information came to surface. 

"Lead the way my friend" She said with a smirk, knowing she was going to enjoy deceiving two of Westeros' most powerful men...