•09•

sᴏɴɢ: ᴀɴsᴇʟ ᴇʟɢᴏʀᴛ - ᴛʜɪᴇғ

•~••~•

"ʜᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ."

"-ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs?"

"ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ."

•~••~•

| ᴛʀᴜsᴛ |

Disbelief of being dragged to Mikos vehicle and forced in by Jack. Kayleah scrambled to get her bearings, nearly faceplanting the leather seats as she coughed madly.

"What the hell-", The door slammed in her face, a seatbelt wrapping around her automatically. Kayleah mentally panicked as it clicked into place on its own.

Miko hopped into the drivers seat with wide eyes. "Drive Bulkhead!"

"who?", Kayleah cried out in panic, heart racing when the car started on its own. Her brain scrambling to catch up.

"Already on it Miko!"

Kayleah stared at the stereo with horror. Realising the deep voice came from it, "Oh my god. Oh my god."

Miko spun around in her seat to frown in worry. "Oh scrap. Please don't panic. We will explain soon I promise! We gotta get out of here first!"

Breathing harshly, Kayleah tried to slow her breathes down. She clutched the leather seats tightly, the blue crystal necklace her grandma gave her; dangled around her neck.

Kayleah didn't understand how this all happened in the first place. All she did was explain Jasons job and then the house was on fire.

...The house...

Kayleah turned her head instantly at the thought and spotted the burning house from afar. Her hazel eyes wide with terror at the thought that someone tried to KILL her.

"oh my god!", she screeched loudly, shaking uncontrollably. Miko also seemed to panic at this, unsure on how to handle the situation.

"My grandpa!. What about him, what about the house?. Oh my god!"

"Kayleah! Chill!", Miko cried out, waving her hands out. The vehicle seemed to speed up and head closer to that large rock mountain.

"Miko get her to calm down!", the voice spoke again, making Kayleah whip her head around again and stare at the stereo again with fear.

"The car is talking!", Kayleah looked at Miko with fear, whom frowned more.

"Don't worry. Fowler will take care of the fire!- and-and everything will make sense soon. I promise!", Miko reassured, the teenage girl seemed just as fearful at the fact they nearly burned alive.