•07•

sᴏɴɢ: ᴋᴀᴛᴇʟʏɴ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʀ - ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ.

•~••~•

"sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴏʟᴠᴇᴅ."

•~••~•

|ᴄʀʏsᴛᴀʟ|

Kayleah walked into her house, mindful of her Grandpa that had fallen asleep in his sofa chair.

Ratchet paused at the doorway, the clear look of uncertainty of entering her grandpas house. Especially since it was late.

"You can come in.", Kayleah whispered to Ratchet. "Just be quiet"

Ratchet held back a scoff at that, but entered the dark home anyways. Mindful of the sleeping man.

Following Kayleah whom headed to her room. Ratchet wondered why Optimus couldn't look after the female himself, Ratchet could write a whole triolgy of books of what he needed to get done.

"-so Where abouts in the town do you stay?", Kayleah finally spoke up, making Ratchet snap his attention to her.

"hm, A bit out of town.", Ratchet shrugged, making Kayleah raise an eyebrow.

She didn't understand why everyone was so secretive in this town and that irritated her. A lot.

"I see.", was all she said, before placing her handbag on the bed. Yanking the hat off her messy orange hair and throwing it at her desk carelessly.

Ratchet studied Kayleah. Making Kayleah feel awkward. "what?"

"How long are you planning on staying here?", Ratchets blue eyes met her green ones.

Kayleahs eyes shifted away. Sighing softly, she crossed her room to stare out the window. "I don't know. Maybe not long. I don't think I can handle this place much longer."

Ratchet nodded, even though Kayleah couldn't see it. She knew he just did. "Is it because of that dead body?"

"One of the reasons, I suppose.", Kayleah huffed, a frown on her lips. "along with everyone being secretive. I can't deal with it."

Turning around. Kayleah watched Ratchet pick up some of her pictures and study them. "I see."

"What makes you think that?", Ratchet looked up from the picture of a male hugging Kayleah. They looked close.