•05•

sᴏɴɢ: ᴋʏɢᴏ - sᴛᴀʀɢᴀᴢɪɴɢ

•~••~•

"ᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ғᴇʟᴛ ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ"

•~••~•

|ᴅᴇɴɪᴀʟ|

Kayleah stirred the fresh herb tea she just made and poured two cups carefully. A content sigh left her lips when she felt the hot steam hit her face like a gentle caress.

"What is that?"

Hazel eyes looking up. Kayleah raised an eyebrow at Ratchets stiff form, he sat on the old lounge like he had been forced to sit down somehow.

"Herbal Tea. It helps me relax and I thought you would like some.", Kayleah gently pushed the tea cup across the small table.

Ratchet looked down at the tea with a look of pure curiousity. "I have never had Tea Before."

"I can tell.", Kayleah muttered, picking up her own cup to blow the steam away from it gently.

The blonde medic watched, before copying her actions. Blowing the tea softly, his turquoise eyes seemed to study said tea and watch the steam float away.

"Is it healthy for you?", Ratchet asked quietly, sniffing it. Making Kayleah purse her lips to stop laughing.

"very.", Sipping her tea, Kayleah bit back a smile when Ratchet did the same thing.

Watching his reaction. Kayleah noted he didn't have much of a facial one, but his body seemed to relax a bit more and his eyes brightened.

He obviously liked the tea.

"hmpf.", he sipped the tea again, a larger sip this time. "It's...Alright. I guess."

-and he obviously was not going to admit it out loud.

Scoffing, Kayleah stirred her tea. "Sure.", she responded, eyebrows raised in disbelief.

She honestly didn't understand why the medic didn't allow himself to relax and enjoy something so small like tea.

...Besides the fact she discovered a dead body like 30 minutes ago. That did a disappearance act on her.

'maybe it became a zombie?', Kayleah stopped stirring at that thought.

Staring straight ahead with a frown, she wondered if she was going crazy because of this town. Jasper Nevada is cursed. It's got to be.

"what's wrong.", It wasn't a question.