CHAPTER 20 - Part 2

"Oh Goddess, you taste good." Mason huffed.

I tried to tell him to stop but his hand blocked my words. My hands ran through his hair and I found myself locking them behind his head, wanting him to keep going.

"Mmm, that's it, take what you want." Mason growled.

"Mason." I gasped into his hand. He licked into me and my head flung back. He then let go of my mouth and gripped my left breast instead. I gasped as he massaged my breast before causing another orgasm to fill me up. I moaned softly and my hips rutted against his face. Mason chuckled softly and pulled away. My hands let him go.

"You got another one in you?" He asked and I nodded. I wanted him.

He smirked and began rubbing me. My body tensed up and a moan slipped past my lips. My hands found his boxers and soon I was touching Mason in a way I never thought I would. He growled as I pulled them down enough to release him. I eyed him and gripped him firmly before pumping my hand against his length.

He growled and rocked his hips against my hand. "Dammit Red." Mason groaned, grabbing my hand and stopping my movements. He was throbbing in my hand.

"You don't know how bad I want to be inside you." He huffed.

"I want you." I breathed, I was probably going to regret this.

Mason growled and pushed into me filling me up and stretching me. I whimpered in pain and need. My eyes rolled back at the feel of him. He didn't waste any time in pounding his hips against mine and I bit down on his skin to keep from crying out.

"Harder." I gasped and he slammed into me. I shook in pleasure. He paused to kiss my lips aggressively and I felt lightheaded as he pulled away.

After awhile we were both climaxing and Mason finished inside me, his body relaxing against mine.

"Mmm that was great." He growled kissing my neck. I huffed and whimpered as he pulled out, making me tense at the pleasurable feeling.

"This is wrong." I breathed but I did feel at peace. I scowled as I realized I was smiling.

"Our little secret." He growled into my ear and nipped my earlobe. And that's what pissed me off.

"Move. This shouldn't have happened. You're mated to someone else. I can't believe I just let myself give into it... Don't come near me, I'm not going to be some sidepiece." I growled and shoved him away from me.

"Red—"

"No. Just stop. I'm going to bed and forgetting about this." I spat and Mason scowled.

"C'mon girl, it's not like you didn't like it—" Mason began harshly.

"So what?" I snapped trying to be quiet.

Nerves bundled up inside of me as he stalked up to me and grabbed my hips. "So that means you're denying yourself the pleasure," Mason ran his hands along my sides in an almost intimate manner. "A pleasure that I'm more than willing to dish out." He grumbled and kissed my neck making me let out a whine of carnal need.

"Shouldn't you have to... reload?" I asked trying to pry him off. He chuckled darkly and nipped my skin.

"You forget I'm practically a god. I can go for much longer than any other mutt you've been with." Mason growled pulling me closer.

Dammit. "Mason—" I began.

"Shh." He breathed into my ear before pushing into me once again. I shook my head and pushed against him.