CHAPTER 20 - Part 2

⚠️️WARNING⚠️: Intense sexual situations are in this chapter!

*RED*

I woke up with a start and smiled softly at Kar passed out beside me. I slowly lifted his arm from my hip and slipped out of bed.

I threw on a large shirt and crept out of the room. My tongue was stuck to the roof of my mouth and my throat dry. Damn I needed some water.

I was making my way to the kitchen when a noise caught my ear. I glanced around but saw nothing in the dark hall so I shrugged and carried on.

I went straight to the fridge and got out the gallon of water before getting a cup and filling it to the brim. I put the gallon back and brought the cup to my lips.

"Red?" A deep voice said and I jumped and spilled water down my chin.

I whirled around to see Mason. I scowled and drank my water. He looked a little rough, slightly, like he'd just got through with a pointless argument; annoyed with a stubborn set to his jaw. My nose twitched at a familiar smell and my eyes zeroed in on the small bloody spatters on his shirt to where it was saturated in it at the bottom.

"What happ—" I started.

"Why'd you have sex with Kar?" He asked and I scoffed at his question.

"He's my friend and I trust him." I said.

"So it had nothing to do with me?" He inquired and I shook my head.

"You sure?" He continued stepping closer and my breathing involuntarily sped up. The stubborn annoyance turned into a barely noticeable look of turmoil.

"I know you did it because of me." Mason growled stopping in front of me. My eyes closed as he tilted my chin up.

"I'm sorry; I really don't know what came over me—what's coming over me now." He huffed and his warm breath blew over my face.

"Mason—"

"It's Fenris." He growled, picked me up and sat me on the island, my legs dangling over the side.

"Mas—Fenris, stop." I gasped as his hands trailed my body. He growled and pulled my legs apart and I in took a breath as he reached and touched gently on my inner thighs. My eyes fluttered shut at the contact.

His fingers trailed along my scar and I grabbed his hand. "Please don't touch it." I whispered painfully. He growled softly and his hand cupped my cheek, his thumb brushing below my eyes.

"I found him." My eyes opened wide at his words. His other hand trailed my scar as he growled, "It took a lot of searching but I found him."

"When did you?" I asked in bewilderment.

"Right after I left your room, I needed to kill him... for hurting you." He growled and his hand left my face to grip my hip. I closed my eyes as his hand slid between my legs going higher and higher until finally...

"No underwear? And already wet for me." He growled and lifted the shirt so my lower half was completely exposed to him. I went to push him away and his eyes, his blood red eyes, snapped up to meet mine.

"Fenris, please don't." I whimpered and he only growled.

"I want you to be happy." He said and I gaped.

"I am happy." I retorted.

"Then you've been faking so long even you believe it." He huffed.

Without another word he grabbed my hips and leaned down to press his face between my legs. My eyes rolled back as he licked, kissed, nipped and sucked on my body. My mouth gaped as he kept going and my abdomen clenched up and he covered my mouth as an orgasm racked my body. He tugged me closer as I tried to pull away and his golden-silver eyes watched me as he tortured me.