Anxitey

Lana's POV
DADDY I shrieked sobbing tossing in daddy's bed.I hated waking up alone.Our door opened and I sniffed.
Daddy I whimpered.
"Hey Lan what's wrong"
"Bubba what doing here"
"Calvin had some things to do Lan asked me to keep you company today"
"I want daddy"
"He'll be back soon Lan"I sniffed and he sat next to me.
"Do you want some breakfast Katrina made French toast"
"Okay I'll be down in a minute"Caleb left the room and I opened my iPad.
Calvin's POV
I pulled out my phone and smiled as I seen a texts from my baby.I smiled and unlocked my phone while I was waiting at the store.I watched the jewelr sketch and tucked my phone away.
This one I murmured pointing.
"Silver too"
"Yes sir"I nodded and stood.
"Ready in a month"
"Yes sir we will make sure it's ready"I walked out of the jewelers and to the car.I had already gotten what I mainly left the house for.
*
I walked in the house to see Katrina talking to Lana in the corner and she was sobbing.
What happened in here I muttered and Katrina's back straightened.
"We had a mild anxiety attack but we calmed down didn't we Lana"Lana sniffed and nodded.
"Come here baby girl let daddy make it better"She cried into my neck and I took the bottle with warm milk off the floor.
Daddy she hiccuped as I held her in my lap rocking her as we sat on the bed.
"Sh baby girl sh it's okay daddy's here"
Daddy don't like being away from you she sobbed.
"I know baby girl but daddy had a couple things to do"
Daddy hates me because didn't want me to come she sobbed.
"Hey baby girl you know that's not true daddy loves you so much"
Daddy doesn't want to spend time with me she whimpered.My heart broke at her sad tone and I kissed her head.
"Baby girl daddy wants to spend every waking moment with you I love spending time with my baby girl"She sniffed and I held her bottle as she drank slowly.She didn't usually take a bottle but all her sippy's were dirty currently.She nuzzled into me and I patted her bottom softly humming to her.Her eyes slowly closed and I pulled the bottle away slowly as I held her to my chest as she slept.
*
I woke up to see Lana had shifted totally on top of my chest during her nap.I brushed her hair back and she stirred.Her hand fisting my shirt tightly when I shifted to stretch.I rubbed her back softly and she mumbled something that I couldn't make out.I picked up my phone and scrolled through my contacts finding the bulider I've been trying to get ahold of.He flips houses for a living and lucky enough for me Caleb is a close friend has known him for years and got me a connection.We texted back and forth until I felt Lana's body shake.
Hey baby wake up it's just a bad dream daddy's here daddy's here I whispered rocking her gently as I sat up.
Daddy she whimpered.
Sh baby daddy's here I'm always here I whispered kissing her matted hair.
"Do you wanna take a bath baby"
"Daddy do too"
"You want daddy to take a bath with you"
Yes she whined.
"Okay baby okay"I started the water and added some lavender scented bubble bath.The bubbles had a slight purple hue to them making Lana's eyes widen with excitement.
Ooh daddy she whispered.
Yeah baby girl are they pretty I murmured as I helped her out of her pjs putting them in the hamper.
Daddy she whined when I set her in.When I joined her I usually got in first.
"Hang on baby daddy's going to grab you some clothes and then he'll join you"
No daddy she fussed and I groaned in my head as her small body leaned over the tub as I felt her nipples harden against the fabric of my sweatpants.
Hey baby what's wrong daddy will be two minutes I whispered trying not to startle her.Waking up this morning without me somehow threw her completely off balance.I knew it would be a long day so I decided just to let her have her way and climbed in behind her.She nuzzled into me sucking on her thumb as I washed her hair.She certainly didn't make it any easier either.
*******
IM SO SORRY LOVES IVE BEEN SUPER BUSY AND I KNOW THIS CHAPTER SUCKS BUT I WANTED TO GET AN UPDATE OUT!