Vacation Plans

Calvin's POV
DADDY Lana squealed excitedly and I smiled softly in my office as she came in.
"Good morning my little stinker"
Daddy i no stinker she mumbled clearing sinking into little space as I pulled her into my arms.
"Are you a pretty princess today then"
Yes she whispered patting my chest.I kissed her chubby cheeks and she giggled.Nala jumped on my desk meowing loudly.
"Alright my little girls let's get some breakfast in your bellies"I let Lana fill Nala's food bowl and she was watching me cook some french toast and sausage for breakfast.I fed her and she hummed happily.
"Daddy it almost your birthday"
"Yes muffin it almost is are you excited"
"Yes celebrate with daddy"
"Daddy wants to take you on a trip muffin would you like to go"
Yes please daddy she squealed and I smiled.
"Where do you want to go baby girl"
"Daddy it your birthday you choose"I smiled and kissed her forehead after I wiped her mouth off.She giggled and played with Nala as I got her bath ready.Since i let her skip her bath last night due to pure exhuation i knew she needed a bath today.I bathed her as I thought about the trip.I knew i wanted to take her outside the country.
"What about a private island baby girl just me and you"
"Sounds nice daddy"
"Yeah or we could go somewhere else"
"Daddy will i have to be a big girl"
"Just when we are in public baby just like normal"
"Okay daddy"
"Why don't we do some searching after your bath okay"
"Okay daddy"I washed her hair and she played with her bath crayons.
"What color is that muffin"
Blue she giggled and colored blue all around a little patch of green.
"What is that baby girl"
"Is small grass"
"You mean an island baby girl"
"What that daddy"
"An island is a place where people live that is surrounded by water"
"How get there"
"Well you take a boat out most likely baby girl"
"Daddy been on island before"
"Yes baby girl I have it's been awhile though"
"We go on island"
"You want to go on an island baby"
"Yes daddy"
"Do you want daddy to name a couple off and you pick"
"Yes daddy please"
"Okay baby girl well there is the Bahamas,Bora Bora,Bali,Maui,Capri,Ibiza and those are only a couple"
So many daddy she whispered as I dried her body off with her hooded towel.
"Yes baby girl there is many islands"
"Where daddy want baby wants to go"
"Hm baby girl what about Capri okay"
"Okie dokie daddy where is"
"It's an island in Italy baby"
"Okie daddy"
"What clothes do you want to wear muffin"
"Um um sweater daddy"
"What kind of pants muffin"She just shrugged and I dressed her in a soft pink bra and lace panties and slipped the sweater over her arms.I chose some leggings and slipped some knee high grey socks.She kicked her feet happily and played with her dollhouse as I braided her hair quickly.I showered and shaved quickly and Lana was talking to Samantha.I noticed she wasn't in her little space around her and I wrapped my arms around her kissing her hair softly.She giggled and wrapped her arms around me.
**
"Baby girl come eat"
"Okie dokie daddy"Lana walked in and I lifted her on the island stool.She ate her nuggets and apple slices and I ate a loaded sub sandwich.
"Daddy what doing after lunch"
"Hm i'm not sure baby why"
"Wanted to have play time"
"Are you hinting to daddy that your princess parts are tingly"
Yes daddy she whispered.I picked her up and dropped her on our bed as she giggled.I undressed her slowly and she whined immpaiently.
Do you want to undress daddy I murmured as my hands roamed her.She whimpered when I rubbed her little clit.
Answer daddy I murmured tugging on her braids.
Yes daddy she gasped as her small hands tugged at my shirt and I helped her pull it over my head.She undid my belt and popped the button on my jeans.She looked up at me and pulled down my jeans.Her eyes stared at my growing erruction and I growled as she stroked it.
Take it out baby I grunted.She obeyed and I stepped out of my clothes.She laid back in the middle of our bed and I held myself up as I covered her face in kisses.
Daddy she giggles and she moaned loudly when I filled her in one quick thrust.
Daddy is going to make you see stars baby girl I growled as her fingers tightened in my hair.
**
"Hm hello my sleepy baby"I smirked as she smiled softly and rubbed her eyes.Her legs were wobbling with her small steps towards me.
Hi daddy she mumbled her voice still a little hoarse.I handed her a sippy full of juice and she thanked me quietly.
"Your welcome baby"She nuzzled into me as I watched the news.She stayed quiet and I seen she had fallen back asleep.
Baby girl you need to stay awake I whispered.She whined and I stroked her head.
"Daddy we watch movie please"
"Sure baby girl what do you want to watch"
"Toy Story daddy please"She watched it intently and I took out her braids combing through her hair with my fingers.She sighed contently and I gave her a pacifer so she didn't drink all her juice at once.