Wake up

Calvin above^
Lana's POV
Daddy i whispered and he didn't budge snoring into his pillow.
Daddy I whimpered and he groaned.
What's wrong baby girl he whispered groggily.
Daddy I had a bad dream again I cried.
Oh baby girl it's okay daddy's here he murmured pulling me tight against him.He stroked my hair and kissed my forehead.
Tell daddy about your nightmare he murmured his fingers running through my hair.
It's always the same daddy..I wake up to them screaming and before I can even get out of my bed my dad is shaking me and punching me telling me how no one will ever love me and how everything I do...I do it wrong..i always tried to get away but they'd rip me back into their grip I whispered tracing his tattoos that covered most of his chest and arms.
Oh baby girl that's awful i'm so sorry you had to go through that..don't worry though everyone is this house will keep you safe especially me he muttered tilting my face up to look into my eyes.
Daddy i love you I whispered.
"I love you to baby girl more than anything or anyone has ever loved anyone"I kissed him and he groaned softly pulling me on his chest so I was straddling him.Daddy still had full control of our kiss.He bit my bottom lip softly tugging gently making me gasp and his tongue explored my mouth.I moaned softly and he squeezed my bum.I rocked back and forth and he growled.
"God baby your making daddy very happy right now"
"Daddy i'm all tingly"
"Would you like daddy to fix it baby girl"
"Yes daddy please"He tipped me back and hoovered over me.His eyes watched me for a second as his fingers trailed down over my onesie.I whimpered when he took it off tossing it behind his shoulder.It left me just in my bra and Minnie Mouse panties.
Daddy I whimpered as his eyes roamed me.I felt shy but knew daddy hated when I covered myself up.
Baby girl your beautiful absolutely stunning he rasped his hands squeezing my breasts softly through my bra.I moaned quietly whimpering for him.
Daddy will go slow okay baby girl you tell me if it's too much he murmured kissing my neck. "Yes daddy I will"I gasped as he nippped at my skin and sucked softly.
Daddy I whined squirming.
Stay still or daddy will stop he muttered slapping the inside of my thigh as he inched closer to my panties.My mouth dropped open to a small o when he rubbed me over my panties.
Daddy what are you ah mm rubbing I whimpered grabbing onto to daddy's hair.
"That's your little love button baby girl it feels good doesn't it baby girl"
Yes daddy yes I whined my hips lifting off the mattress.
Be still he warned and I panted.
I'm sorry daddy I moaned and he groaned rubbing him own parts against my princess parts.
Ugh daddy yes please faster I whimpered my legs shaking as he slapped my thigh again making me yelp.
"Who is in charge little one"
"You daddy i'm sorry please go faster daddy"
Well since you said please he mumbled picking up the pace the headboard slamming into the wall.
Daddy please can I cum I begged and he kissed me hard.
Hm is that the best you can do he grunted still rubbing me with his hand and his private area.
Daddy daddy please can i cum please daddy i want to cum for you so bad daddy please I begged and Daddy smirked.
"You can cum baby girl"I sighed in relief and he grunted when he felt me release against him.
Daddy mmm yes daddy yes thank you I purred and he chuckled.
"Your very welcome baby girl daddy will go get a rag to clean your kitty all up.He pulled down my soaked panties and he went off to the bathroom as I laid there still trying to catch my breath.
Oh wow daddy I whispered as he licked me clean and wiped me with the warm rag.
"Did you enjoy that baby girl"
"Yes daddy I did thank you"
"Your welcome baby girl"
"Daddy"
"Yes baby girl"
"Do you need help"
"No baby daddy finished with you"I blushed and he rubbed his nose against mine as we shared a small kiss.
"Get some sleep baby girl okay"
"Yes daddy"I closed my eyes and fell back asleep as daddy tucked us back in.He kissed my forehead and I smiled.
**
I woke up in daddy's bed alone and frowned.I held Teddy tightly and froze when I seen daddy on his balcony with someone.I frowned when I seen it was a girl and I wiped my tears angrily.I ran out of his bedroom and to mine.I locked the door and cried into my pillow.I finally felt safe and then he pulled this.I rushed for my shower when i heard a knock.I scrubbed away at my skin til it was bright red.I washed my hair and put on a tight pair of booty shorts and a low cut top.I slid on some knee high black socks.I walked downstairs and ate breakfast before going outside.I seen Caleb outside and painted a smile on my lips.
"How'd you sleep"
"Good"
"Not in little space today"
Not today I murmured.
"Hey I got you something"
What is it I murmured as he opened his truck door.He pulled out a small box with Canon on the sides.
"Whoa bubba you didn't have to get me this"
"I thought you needed something to keep your mind off what happened.
Thank you I murmured looking to find a perfect photo opt.I walked around the back of the house to see a rose garden.I snapped a couple pictures and looked to see Calvin on his balcony.I frowned did he even notice I was gone.My heart broke even more when I seen that woman come back out.
Cal she murmured when I was a little bit beneath his balcony.Rich prick had a glass balcony.I focused on my pictures I didn't even see that someone had joined me.
What are you wearing the voice snarled and I turned to see a red faced Calvin.
Clothing I mumbled turning my back to him so he couldn't see my face.
"When did you leave my room"
When i woke up and seen you on the porch with that girl.Excuse me I snapped and his arm banded around my waist.
Rethink what you just said to me quickly he growled.
There's nothing to rethink I muttered trying to get out of his grip.
Sit down right now he growled and I sulked into a chair as he sat across from me.
That's my sister for one he growled.His sister he never mentioned a sister.I felt kind of crappy but he never told me he had siblings.
"You were suppose to meet her today but your decisions this morning ruined that"I looked down and stayed quiet.
I will ask you one more time what are you wearing he spat through gritted teeth.I didn't answer and his fingers tapped impatiently.
"I'm waiting Lana Rae"My head snapped up at my full name and he raised an eyebrow.
Clothes daddy you weren't around to pick out my outfit I whispered.
You could of came and got daddy or asked daddy's permission before wearing that around everywhere he growled holding onto my thigh tightly.I gasped in pain and he loosened his grip a little.
I'm sorry daddy I whimpered.He sighed and tears filled my eyes.
"I know you are baby girl but daddy still is going to have to punish you"
Yes daddy i understand I hiccuped and daddy scooped me up.
"From now on baby girl this outfit is only for daddy's eyes"
Yes daddy I whispered.We went back into daddy's room and I noticed the girl was gone.
"Daddy"
"Yes baby girl"
"What's your sissy's name"
"Samantha"Daddy came back with a small jar full of popsicle sticks.
"Pick a stick baby girl"I picked a stick and handed it to daddy.
"No read it to daddy"
Baby girl must write a sentence of daddy's choice 60 times I mumbled.
"Louder please you know daddy doesn't like mumbling"
"Baby girl must write a sentence of daddy's choice 60 times"
"Sit right here don't move"
"Yes daddy"He came back with a pencil and and notebook.
"I will not wear this outfit in public again 60 times.When your done come find me"
"Yes daddy"I wrote neatly seeing daddy marked where I would stop on the next page.My hand cramped about halfway through and I tried my best to ignore it.Daddy walked over to me and held a pair of overalls in his hand with a pink t-shirt.I stayed quiet and he walked towards his bedroom.When I finished I carried the notebook with me to see daddy was in the shower.I waited patiently on his bed and he came out in some black boxers.I stayed quiet and he buttoned his jeans and walked over to me.He set the notebook on his side of the bed and stood me up.
Arms up he murmured and I obeyed as he pulled off my shirt and slipped a pink t-shirt over my head.He pulled down my shorts and helped me into the overalls.He fastened the buckles and I hugged him tightly.
Daddy i'm sorry I whimpered.
"Just don't do it again okay baby girl your body is only for daddy's eyes to admire understood"
"Yes daddy understood"
Good he murmured kissing my hair softly.Someone knocked on daddy's door making him growl and roll his eyes.I followed him and he pulled on a random shirt hiding most of his tattoos.He opened the door to see Katrina.
"Lunch is served sir"
"We will be right down Katrina thank you"
"Your welcome sir"
"Go sit on the floor in front of the couch"
"Okay daddy"I obeyed and he smiled softly at me.
"Are you going to be my good girl again"
"Yes daddy"
"Very good"He brushed my hair and tied it into two pigtails.We walked downstairs and daddy cut up my chicken breast.
Thank you daddy I murmured.
"Your welcome baby girl"I yawned and rubbed my eyes through out lunch.
"Are you ready for a nap baby girl"I nodded sleepily and daddy picked me up carrying me to my room.I protested sleepily as he laid me down.
I have a meeting baby girl you have to nap with Teddy today he murmured and I nodded sadly.
"If daddy is done early he'll come in and give you cuddles sound good?"
"Yes daddy"