Pleasure

Lana's POV
I woke up to daddy pressing soft kisses down my chest to my princess parts.
Daddy i whimpered and he looked up at me.
"Yes baby girl"
"What doing"
"Give my baby kisses"I giggled as his kisses when lower over my hipbones.
Daddy I gasped when he spread my legs.
Do you want daddy's kisses on your love button he growled and my back arched.
Yes I breathed and daddy pinched my bum.
"Yes what baby girl"
"Yes please daddy"He kissed my love button and I shrieked.
"Hm look how wet my baby's kitty is"
Daddy I whined and he chuckled.
"Patience baby girl daddy always takes very good care of his baby girl"
Yes daddy I sighed and squealed when he sucked on my love button.
Daddy I moaned loudly.
Hm baby girl do you want to cum for daddy he growled lapping at me.
Yes yes yes please daddy I whimpered.
"Go ahead baby girl cum for daddy"I screamed in pure pleasure as I came all over for daddy.
Such a good girl Daddy praised me and I blushed bright red.
Hm what would you like to eat for breakfast today baby girl he murmured.
"Waffle daddy please"
"Alright baby girl why don't we get you dressed"I simply nodded and daddy pulled out a pretty floral dress with a jean jacket.I brushed my hair as he got dressed my eyes ogling him as he dressed in some nice shorts and a tight shirt.He buckled my sandals and put his own shoes on.I watched him strap his watch and I bounced excitedly on the bed.
"Alright baby girl let's go"I ran ahead and his eyes were locked on me.I tripped mid spin and shrieked.
Baby be more careful he murmured pulling me up and tucking me under his arm as he wiped my tears.
Sorry I whispered and he nodded.
"Alright muffin let's get some breakfast and then daddy is going to spoil you rotten"
"Daddy I want hashbrowns and blueberry pancakes"
"Alright baby but I thought you wanted a waffle"
"Changeded mind daddy"
"Okay baby let's go then"Daddy drove and I watched him as his hand held onto my thigh rubbing softly.
I love you daddy I whispered kissing his arm.
"I love you too baby very much"
"Daddy like trip so far"
"Yes I do muffin do you"
"Yes daddy get lots of time with daddy"
"Yes you do baby"We walked in and daddy ordered for the both of us and I colored on my iPad as we waited for our breakfast.
"Daddy"He pinched me and my eyes widened.
"Cally"
"Yeah baby"
"What color should bear be"
"Hm baby there's black bears,brown bears,grizzly bears or polar bears"
"Pandi bears Cally"
"Yes there are panda bears too"
"I color brown"I giggled when I seen daddy taking my picture out of the corner of my eye.I huffed when daddy's phone started ringing.
"Talk to me"
"Here you go sweetheart blueberry pancakes with hash browns and steak and eggs for you sir with hash browns"
Thank you daddy murmured and she nodded walking away.I waited for daddy to cut my pancake as daddy switched language's so I couldn't follow along.
Cally I whined quietly tugging on his sleeve.He cut up my pancake and I ate happily as he talked on the phones still.I finished and daddy was finally off the phone.
Cally I murmured nuzzling in to his arm.
"Yes baby"
"Who talking too""
"Samantha baby"
"Why something bad "
"No baby everyone and everything is okay"
"Miss Nala Daddy"
"I'm sure she misses you baby"
"Think so Daddy"
"Of course baby"
*
"Cally look how yummy is"
"Yes baby looks so good"I giggled and ate my dessert.Daddy was suppose to eat some to but he was slacking.We were at a fancy restaurant and daddy was spoiling me as promised.We flew back really late tonight and daddy wanted us to sleep through the flight.
****
"Baby here buckle up it's almost take off time"
"Okay daddy"He buckled me and kissed my head as he held my hand.I locked our fingers together and he smiled down at me.
"Do you like holding daddy's hand"
"Yes daddy very much"
"I love holding your's baby"
"Do daddy"
"Of course muffin"I drank my warm milk as daddy gave me soft kisses to my skin.I yawned and felt my eyes get heavy as I fell into dreamland.