Cheer up

Week later
Lana's POV
I sobbed when I woke realizing I wasn't with daddy and Caleb anymore again.
"Awh pity she's awake"I screamed and my dad cursed reaching back to grip my throat.I struggled and his grip tightened.
"God you've gotten fat doesn't he know you don't need food everyday"
Don't talk about him I whimpered.
"He's a fool for leaving you alone but it was easy to find you all's we had to do was track your phone and as soon as it was put on the charger we had your location.
They'll find me I snarled and they dragged me to a dark buliding.
"Here you'll be staying in here don't even think about screaming it's sound proof it won't do you any good"They pushed me onto the cold tile and slammed the cell door locking it.I sobbed because I missed daddy and Caleb and everyone at the house.That was probably the last time i'll ever see any of them and I didn't even get to say goodbye.
**
Calvin's POV
I loaded my gun and watched my men do the same.Lana was entered in a sex slave auction.The only issue it was in Greece and I had a limited time to get there.
"Listen bid the highest i'll do anything to get her back understood"
"Yes sir"Caleb flew as I sat next to him.He had a look of determination on his face and I nodded.
"We need to kill them"
"I want to be the one too handle it"
"Your sure"
"Positive Cal"
"I just hope we get there in time"
"We will Cal we'll get her back"
"I can't believe I left her alone"
"Cal I don't understand how they found us"
"Neither did I till I found a tracker chip in her phone it was activated when she charged her phone"Caleb and I talked mainly because I haven't slept since she was taken from me.I could only imagine how terrified and heartbroken she was.She was probably worried I wasn't going to find her.
**
Lana's POV
You can't sell me I sobbed as they dragged me into the dark scary club.I screamed and my dad punched me knocking me out cold.When i woke up I was cleaned and all my bruises were covered.I was in my too small navy set.
Sit still my mom muttered.I obeyed more afraid of being burned with the curling wand she was using.I stayed silent there was no way Calvin could find me if i'm bought.It's time to except the fate I hope he's happy and that he finds a new baby girl that loves him as much as I do.
"Let's go"
Okay I whispered.My dad gave me a small shove onto the stage.I held my head high not being able to see my bidders.I held my head high as tears streamed down my cheeks.
Damon's POV
Found her I muttered into my head set.
Bid the highest Damon you better get her Calvin growled.I was bidding back and forth and I growled.This guy was one uping me every time.Lana's head was bowed and I watched her collapse.
"Sold for 80 grand"That was it I won.I cut the check and Lana was handed over to me.I knew she'd be scared if she woke up before I got her to Calvin she's only met Ella my little.A doctor walked into my little section.
"I just want to check her it's policy"
"Understandable"Calvin was yelling through my headseat and I knew he was anxious to see her.The doctor held the door open and I hustled to the car hearing gun shots.
They dead I muttured as Calvin took her.
Yes now let's go he grunted as we all piled into the suv and Caleb sped off as Calvin covered Lana up in her blanket and held her tightly.
Calvin's POV
I took Lana into my arms my heart racing as I seen she was unconscious.I laid her down in the airplane seats and took off her bra and panties.Her skin was covered in makeup and I knew she probably was going to need a bath.
"How bad"
"Worse than before"I put her in a bra and some panties sliding them up her little legs.I snapped her onsie and slid some yoga pants up her legs.
"She's malnourished and dehydrated"I stayed quiet sitting back next to Caleb.She sat up unsteadily.
Hey baby girl I whispered my heart pounding.
Who are you she whimpered.My heart shattered and Caleb's eyes widened.
Excuse me I muttured as I buckled Lana in next to Caleb.My heart stabbed with jealously as Lana snuggled into Caleb.I watched from the back of the cockpit trying not to lose it.She didn't even remember me.They knocked out her memory.
"Bubba we going home"
"No we aren't going home"
"Why"
"We just aren't okay"
"Okay bubba"
"Do you know who that was"
"No who is it"
"That's Calvin he's my boss we live with him"
"Why bubba"
"Because it's his rule Lan"
"Bubba where's Teddy"My eyes shot up and Caleb stayed quiet.I scrambled for her bag and set her teddy behind her kicking Caleb's seat.He handed it to Lana and she cuddled into it.I perked up when I seen she had tugged at my sweatshirt on the floor.
"Bubba this yours"
"Uh yeah you can wear it though"
"Calvin can help you put it on okay"
"Okay bubba"I stood and slid the sweatshirt over her arms and her head.It was way to big for her but she looked adorable in it.She snuggled into it and I felt the need to hold her becoming stronger.
"Lan can you do me a favor"
Hm bubba"
"Can you take a nap"She yawned and nodded.
Okay bubba she mumbled and Caleb kissed her temple softly.
**
I lifted her cradling her and carrying her inside.I tucked her in and decided to wait til morning to help her bathe.I kissed her hair and she stayed asleep.
"Daddy loves you baby girl"I sat in her window seat watching her little body lay still as her nose tucked into my sweatshirt.I smiled and my eye lids got heavy.I had to fight the strong urge to climb in next to her and hold her close but I knew she'd probably go into an anxiety attack.
**
MORNING
Calvin's POV
I woke up to Lana poking me.
Baby girl I muttured and opened my eyes to see her baby blues boring into mine.She whined cutely and I noticed she must of showered.She was sucking on her paci and my morning wood twitched at the thought of her on her pretty knees like she's done before.
What's the matter I murmured sitting up.
Need help she whimpered.
What's wrong baby g I stopped and corrected myself.
"What's wrong Lana"
Can't get the button she whimpered tears filling her eyes.
Sh sh no tears I'll button it I cooed.She lifted her long hair and I did the single button.
"Do you want me to brush your hair"
"Pwease"
"Go get your brush okay and I will"She scampered off and I smiled softly as she handed me the brush kneeling before me.I brushed through her soft silky strands and tied her hair back in pigtails.
Thank you she mumbled twisting her hair.
"You can call me Cally"
"Okay Cally"She followed me around many of the men raising a brow wondering if she was back and I just shook my head.
"Cally i'm hungry"
"You are what would you like"
"Applesauce please"
"Okay little one i'll get you some"I handed her a bowl and a spoon.She frowned looking up at me.
"What's the matter little one"
"Feed me pwease"I fed her spoonful after spoonful and she let me wipe her mouth.
"Do you want some chocolate milk in a sippy"
"Ooh please please"I filled her favorite cup with chocolate milk and she followed me until I got to my bedroom door.
"Come on you can come in"
"This your room"
"Yes this is my level"She yawned and rubbed her eyes.
"Getting tired"
Lana's POV
I watched him closely I don't know why but I felt safer with him than with anyone.I jumped when he grabbed my hand and he dropped it right away.I whimpered locking the our fingers together.Caleb walked in and Cally pulled me to his chest.
"What's up"
"I need you to come with us"
"Why"
"Just do it"
"Yes boss"I giggled and Cally picked me up.
"Let's go little one"Cally buckled me in and we soon enough we were in a small waiting room.
"Lana honey why don't you come on back"I clutched both boys hands and Caleb nudged me to stand.
Don't want to go I whimpered.
"Just come in when your ready"
"Bubba please no make me go"
Lan i'm sorry but i'm putting my foot down this will really benefit you"I cried and Cally pulled me into his arms.
Sh sh little one it's okay I promise we are here okay Cally whispered softly and I cried into his neck.
Please I cried.
"I'm sorry little one please just try it two weeks and if you still hate it we won't make you come back deal"
Deal I sniffed.
"Okay now get in there okay"
"Okay"
"And little one"
"Yes Cally"
"If your very good we can get ice cream"
Promise I mumbled and he nodded.
"Of course"I walked into the small room and sat on the love seat.I squeaked when the door shut.