Big Girl Appointment

Calvin's POV
I watched Lana fidget in doctor's office.
Baby it's okay daddy's right here I whispered rubbing my thumb over her cheek.
Daddy what if I smell funny she whispered.
"Baby I can assure you that you don't smell"
"How know daddy"
"Because baby girl daddy makes sure you eat all the right food and doesn't use soaps that can make your ph balance unbalanced"
"Okays Daddy"
"How are we doing today"
"We are good right baby"Lana nodded and squeezed my hand.
"Okay sweetheart I need you to stand still on the scale"
"Okay"I watched Lana stand as she watched the numbers.
"Okay same as last time"
"Is that bad"Lana chewed on her bottom lip and I patted her butt softly telling her to slowly release her lip.
"No your in a very good weight for your age and height range"
"Okay"
"Why don't you take a seat and we will get your physical started"
"Okay"Lana climbed on the exam table and smiled weakly at me.I held her hand as they took her temp and checked her ears and eyes.
"Alright everything looks normal"She checked Lana's blood pressure and Lana whined in discomfort.
"Okay sweetheart I need you to lay back"Lana obeyed and they pushed down on her chest softly and over her stomach.
"Alright everything seems good the doctor will be in soon"
"Okay thank you"
"See baby not so bad"
"Oh and doctor needs you to change into this gown"
"Okay"Lana squirmed when I helped her undress and I tied the gown.Lana giggled as I tickled her and bounced her on my knee.
Daddy loves you baby I growled and she giggled.
"Love you too daddy"
*
Daddy Lana mumbled walking into the kitchen.
"Hey baby girl how was your nap"
"Daddy I don't feel good"
"What's the matter Baby"
"Tummy hurts and throat"
"Hm baby do you want some medicine to help your throat"
"Yes please daddy"I walked into our bathroom and handed her two small pills to help with her throat.She took them and swallowed the glass of water I handed to her.She sat at the island chair and while I started our dinner she colored and drank some hot tea with honey out of her sippy cup.
"Daddy what doing"
"Making some soup"
"Why daddy"
"Just to have it muffin"I pulled out the chef's knife and sliced the grilled chicken.
"Do you want some snack baby girl"
"Yes please daddy"
"Would you like some goldfish"
"Can I have animal crackers"
"Sure baby let me check to see if we have some"I gave her a small bowl of animal crackers and she ate them happily while continuing to color.
"Do you want soup for dinner baby or chicken and noodles"
Chicken and noodle daddy she whispered cutely as I diced up the chicken.
"Okay baby girl"I put the chicken in the bubbling broth and stirred it helping everything combine.
"Daddy"
"Yes baby girl"
"Look at my picture daddy"
"Oh baby girl what a beautiful picture of a elephant"
"Thankies daddy"I portioned out the soup into freezer safe containers.I got out the ingredients to make Alfredo for dinner.
"Baby do you want Parmesan or mozzarella"
Have both daddy she mumbled.
"You want both baby girl"
Yes please she whispered and I smiled softly.She rubbed her eyes.
"Baby don't rub your eyes it's bad for them"
Sorry daddy she whispered picking up her blue crayon.I grabbed Lana's favorite Minnie bowl and a normal bowl for me.I tossed the pasta and chicken with the sauce putting a fork in both of our dishes.I pulled Lana's hair back into a simple braid and she lifted her arms to me.
"What could you possibly need baby girl"
"Kissy"I covered her in kisses and she giggled loudly.
"I love you baby"
"Love you too daddy"
"Are you ready to eat"
"Yes please daddy"
"Okay baby girl let's sit down then"I sat her in her chair and she waited for her bowl.
"Here baby do you want to feed yourself"
"Yes please daddy I be big girl"I handed her the bowl of pasta and watched her try to twirl it like I do for her.
"Daddy how do that"
Here baby daddy will show you"I put her fork in her bowl and slowly turned the fork and she watched in amazement.I smiled and she ate the bite.
"Daddy I like when you cook"
"Thank you baby"
"Your welcome daddy"
"Daddy"
"Yes baby"
"Can we take bath tonight"
"Of course baby do you want daddy in the tub with you"
"Yes daddy please"
"Okay baby girl before bed we will take a nice bubble bath"
"Okay daddy"
**
"Alright baby girl bath time"Lana ignored me to absorbed in Beauty and The Beast movie.
Baby girl I whispered nuzzling her cheek with my nose.She whines and I turned the tv off.
Hey she whined her head whipping toward me.
"Bath time let's go it's almost time for bed"I undressed her and helped her into our tub.I slid in behind her and she nuzzled into me.I grunted softly kissing her hair.She shuffled slightly and I held her hips.
"Baby stop wiggling or we won't be taking a bath"
"Sorry daddy"
"It's okay baby"I washed her hair and rinsed it.I helped her wash my hair and she laid on my chest as my fingers ran through her silky hair.
"Daddy"
"Yes baby"
"Is it always going to be just me and you"
"What do you mean baby"
"Want more"
"Hm you do"
"Yes"
"Do you want to marry daddy and have babies"
"Yes daddy"
"Well baby girl that would make daddy very happy okay"
"Okay daddy"
"Daddy would love to marry you and have babies"
"Don't have to be right away"
"No baby daddy quite likes having you to myself"
"Yes daddy very much"
"Good baby because your never leaving daddy"
No daddy never she mumbled.I kissed her forehead and washed her body my hands squeezing her supple skin.She giggled softly and I smiled.
"There's my sweet baby"
"All daddy's"
"Yes baby all daddy's always"
"Yes daddy"I pulled the drain and got out of the tub and lifted Lana out carefully.I dried her off and she giggled when I tickled her sides lightly.
"What jammies do you want to wear tonight baby"
"Um shirt daddy"
"You wanna wear my shirt"
"Yes daddy please"
"Okay baby girl"I helped her into a plain white T-shirt of mine and let her pick her panties while I pulled on some boxers.
"Daddy can I wear these ones"I looked toward her to see her holding some frilly light blue lace panties.
"Okay baby girl come here"I helped her into the panties and gave her butt a squeeze.She squealed quietly and I chuckled.She climbed on our bed and snuggled into her blanket and Teddy.
Goodnight daddy she mumbled softly.
"Goodnight baby girl"
"Love you"
"Love you more"
Daddy no that impossible she gasped.
"Are you sure baby girl"
"Yes daddy"She propped herself up on her elbow and giggled.Her finger traced over my eyebrow and I raised it.
Daddy have goodnight kisses she whined.
"Of course baby girl"I covered her little face in kisses and she squealed.