Baking

Calvin's POV
I woke up to see Lana sprawled on our bed still fast asleep.I decided to let her sleep in so I could catch up on some work.I rubbed my temples going over some bills.I waited for my coffee to brew and sat at my desk with a mug full.I itched my chest and started writing out checks.My phone pinged and I picked it up opening the message.I could hear Lana's whimpers and knew she was realizing I wasn't in bed with her.She came into my room her hair a tangled mess and she was rubbing her eyes looking cute in her little lace panties with the bow over her area Because it was a present and it was all mine.
Hi baby I murmured and she nuzzled into my lap.
Hi daddy she whispered and she traced her name that was tattooed on my heart.She laid still and her breathing slowed.
Baby are you sleeping again I whispered feeling her body sag into mine.I patted her butt softly and shook my head continuing with the bills.
**
Lana's POV
I gasp against his lips gripping his shoulder tightly, as his finger gently caresses my slit. I could feel him smirking as he moves the fabric of my lace panties to the side and starts sliding one long digit in. I moan as his lips start trailing down my jaw and neck to my collarbones. His tongue works its magic as he nibbles and bites to make the most delicious mark. His finger curls inside of me, hitting my g-spot so perfectly I almost combust.
"Are you about to cum without my permission, little girl?"I  clench around his fingers. I can stop the whine that comes out and shake my head.
No daddy i gasped my chest rising and falling rapidly as I panted and squirmed beneath him on the couch.
"Do NOT cum. Do you hear me? You better not cum he growls speeding up the pace of his fingers. My eyes were filling with the traitorous pleasure filled tears that normally sprung up whenever he touched me.
Please daddy I beg desperately as it becomes harder to control myself.
Nope he smirks as he removed his fingers with a pop. I almost growl in frustration as he laughs at my desperation and defenselessness.
I'm gonna fuck you so hard, baby he whispers making me squirm with delight.
*
Daddy I whispered I was covered with a blanket on the couch back in my bra and panties and seen daddy shirtless talking to some girl.
Alexis no I've asked you to leave me alone he growled and she eyed me and smirked as she pushed her body into his.
But daddy you miss me don't you she whispered her bottom lip poking out and her hands lowering to his sweats.I chucked my sippy cup at her and she growled.
Ouch you little bitch she snarled.I stood and her arms crossed across her chest.
He's mine I growled and daddy chuckled pulling me to his arms.
Yes baby all yours..goodbye Alexis he murmured kicking the door shut as he locked our lips.
Calvin I moaned and he pulled away slowly.
"Let's take this to the bedroom baby girl"
Please I whispered and he carried me off.I whimpered and he slid into me.I tightened around him instantly and he groaned into my neck.I moaned and grabbed onto his hair as he made a love bite.He thrusted quickly and I screamed in pleasure.
Yes daddy yes I whimpered tugging on his hair as he locked our lips as the headboard hit the wall repeatedly.
"Are you ready to cum baby"
Yes daddy yes please daddy let me cum I begged.
"Hmm go ahead baby cum"
"Thank you daddy"We came together and  daddy panted our foreheads pressed  together.
"Hm your wearing daddy out muffin three rounds today"
Sorry daddy I mumbled.
"You don't have to be sorry baby daddy enjoys it very much"
"Daddy we take bath"
"Yes we probably should"I nodded and daddy got up walking naked into the bathroom.
"Come on muffin"I squealed running into the bathroom to see daddy in the tub.
Hey I whined and he chuckled.
"Get in muffin"I climbed in and he set me on his lap.I tipped my head back and daddy lathered my curls with my coconut shampoo and rinsed out the soap.I sighed as he massaged my scalp.
"Feel good baby"
"Yes daddy I love when you wash my hair"
"I love washing your hair baby and I love taking care of you"
"I love it too daddy"He washes us both and then shaved my legs and my princess parts.I bit my bottom lip.
"What are you thinking about muffin"
"What if Damon wouldn't of bought me back in the auction Cal..We wouldn't be here"
"Hey don't talk like that muffin"
"But I was just wondering"
"Aren't you happy with me"
Of course daddy I exclaimed and he smiled.
I love you daddy I whispered.
"I love you too baby more than you could ever imagine"We shared a sweet slow kiss and daddy let me wash his hair.
"Daddy can we make cookies"
"Sure baby after our bath.What kind of cookies would you like to make"
"Um cookies with lots of frosting"He chuckled and dried us both us coating me in lotion.He dressed me in some pretty lace shorts and a shirt with a lavender crop top.It was always warm in daddy's bed lately and we usually ended up sleeping naked.Daddy got out all the ingredients to make the cookies.
"Alright baby we need 1 stick of butter soft,1 cup white sugar,1 egg,1 tsp Of vanilla extract,1/2 tsp almond extract,2 tsp baking powder,1/2 tsp salt and 3 cups of flour"
"Daddy too fast"
"Daddy was talking to himself baby do want some juice"
"Yes please daddy"
"Apple or grape"
"Grape please daddy"He poured the juice in my favorite cup and I drank it while watching daddy.
"Are you going to come help little one"
"Yes daddy"
"Preheat the oven to 350 F."
"Daddy what preheat mean"I watched him and he smiled at me.
"It means your heating up the oven baby"
"Okie daddy"Daddy got out a big mixer and my eyes widened.
"In the bowl of a stand mixer use the paddle attachment to beat the butter and sugar together at medium-high speed for 1 minute"
"Alright baby this is your first job come stand by daddy"
"Okie daddy"
"Okay baby put the stick of butter in the mixer and 1 cup of this sugar"
"Okie daddy"I poured the sugar into the cup and then poured it in the bowl biting my bottom lip.
I did it I cheered.
"Yes you did baby girl you did so good"I bounced happily and daddy chuckled kissing my hair.
"Okay now we have beat the mixture on medium high speed for 1 minute"Daddy turned on the mixer and I jumped a little bit.
"It's alright baby"
"On medium speed, beat in the egg, vanilla, almond extract, baking powder and salt."We measured and put everything in the mixer.
"Daddy can I read the next step"
"Of course baby"
"Measure the flour correctly and add to the mixer 1 cup at a time, beating until combined after each addition."I let daddy do the flour and he kissed my cheek.
"Alright baby do you want to read the next step too"
"Divide it into two balls and roll out to exactly 1/4" thick on a clean piece of parchment paper using just enough flour on your rolling pin to prevent sticking."
Very good baby why don't you pick out your cookie cutters while daddy does that he murmured.
"Okie daddy"I picked out the zoo animal cutters and daddy helped me lay the cookies on the pan.
"Alright muffin daddy will bake these cookies  at 350F for 6-8 minutes"
*
Daddy wait cookies I protested as he tucked me in.
"Sh baby we can frost them in the morning you fell asleep at the table baby you need to get your rest"
"Promise daddy"
"Of course muffin I love you"
"I love you daddy..daddy coming to bed too"
"Of course baby daddy is just undressing"
"Okie daddy"