Present time

3 weeks later
Calvin's POV
I woke up to Lana tossing and turning next to me.I wrapped my arms around her waist and she stilled sighing and turning to press her face against my chest.
Daddy she whimpered and I took her hand.
Sh daddy's here baby girl go back to sleep I murmured and her lips brushed my collarbone.The past two weeks have been heaven with her.She's been incredibly well behaved and does all her chores without me having to ask her even once.My phone rang making Lana grumble.
Sh baby girl I murmured she quieted instantly and I smiled kissing her lips softly.
"Hello"
"I'd like to schedule a meeting with Mr.Lane"
"This is him"
"Hello sir i'm Casen Brown's assistant looking to make an alliance we'd like to make a meeting to talk"
"When"
"This Friday at 6 am"
"I suppose that will work message me the location"
"Yes Mr.Lane"I ended the call and seen Lana's blue eyes boring into me.
Bath time I murmured and she nuzzled into me deeper.
"As much as daddy loves your cuddles we have a busy day"
"Okay daddy"I started the bath water and she cuddled into my pillow.
Hm i see a little one in my bed I murmured tickling her.She giggled and I smiled kissing her hair softly.
"The bath is ready baby come on"I helped her out of her pajamas and helped her into the tub.
"Tip your head back baby girl"She obeyed and I lathered her berry scented soap in her hair.She played with a couple of her bath toys while I rinsed the soap out and and added her conditioner.She giggled when I soaped her body up with my hands.I finished her body and rinsed out her conditioner.I rinsed her body off and wrung out her hair.I towel dried her and laid her on my bed coating her in lotion.She purred under my touch and I massaged her baby soft skin.
"Does that feel good baby girl"
Yes daddy she purred and my pants tightened.
"Baby girl your going to do something for daddy okay"
"Yes daddy"I unbuckled my belt and jeans as her eyes widened as I sat next to her my erruction slapping my stomach.
"Get on your knees baby girl"
Yes daddy she stuttered her eyes never leaving my erruction.Her eyes widened more at the sight as she bit her lip and resting her small hands on my knees.
"Now be daddy's good little girl and suck." I command, grabbing one of her pigtails and pulling her towards me.Her perfect lips open slowly as she grabs it and takes a broad lick up my shaft. I chuckle lightly as she places a small kiss on the head.I moan as she slowly bobs up and down, licking and sucking hard.
Good girl," I sigh as pleasure runs through me.My eyes widen as my dick suddenly hits the back of her throat with no resistance. This little girl was absolutely perfect. The best I've ever had. All my other baby girls could never get my entire dick down their throats. I was sadly used to a half blowjob.
Perfect I grunted and she looked up at me and I locked our eyes together.
Daddy is so proud of you baby girl I rasped and her eyes shined.She cradled my balls and I lost it.
Fuck I grunted holding her head as I shot my thick cum down her throat.She swallowed without me having to tell her and released me slowly reveling my cleaned off cock.
That was excellent baby girl I panted and she giggled.
"Thank you daddy"
"How many times have you done that"
"Once daddy"
"So now twice"
"No daddy once"
"Daddy was your first"
"Yes daddy"
"Well you did very very good for your first time daddy will give you two rewards now"I clapped my hands and he smiled.
"Let's get you dressed baby girl you have to wear big girl clothes today"We walked into my closet and I slid a long sleeve maroon top over her head admiring the way it clung to her.I helped her work up a pair of black tights up her legs and over the curve of her butt.I squeezed it and she giggled.I chuckled and zipped her into a black skirt and left her hair down combing through it.She smiled happily at me and I slid some Mary Jane shoes on her feet.She giggled and I squeezed her perky bum.I helped her into my suv and she buckled herself in.
"Daddy where we going"
"It's a surprise baby girl but your going to love it"
"Okay daddy"
**
Daddy we at apple store she squealed and I chuckled.
"Yes and since you've been such a good girl the past couple weeks we are going to get you an ipad and a phone"
"Really daddy"
"Yes baby girl but you have to be super super good"
"I will daddy I promise"
"That's my good girl"
"Yes daddy i am very good"
"Or daddy will get you a ipad and a doll house your decision"
"Ipad and dollhouse please daddy"
"Okay baby girl and what's the rule"
"Call daddy by his first name when in public"
"Good girl now give daddy a sweet kiss from those lips"She kissed me sweetly and I pulled her into my arms.
Such sweet sugar daddy mumbled as he ran his finger over my mouth.I shivered slightly and held his hand tightly.
"Hello how can i help you"
"We are looking to buy an ipad"
"Excellent how many gigs"
"32"
"Any color preference"
"Baby girl do you want pink,grey,gold or silver"
"Pink please"Daddy started down at me and I nuzzled into his chest.I want to add it to my plan as well so it works like a phone with service"
"Yes sir i need your name on your billing account"
"Calvin Lane"She typed away on the computer and I looked at all the gadgets in the pretty glass case.
"Under a certain Apple Id"Daddy typed away and set up my iPad.
"Would you like a case baby girl"
"Sure"
"Let's go pick one out"We walked away from the lady and daddy kissed my hair.
"Your doing very good baby girl i'm very proud of you"
Thank you I murmured and Daddy handed me the lavender case I was pointing too.It had glitter inside it.
Thank you daddy I whispered and froze.
It's okay baby girl let's go so daddy can get you to the next location he murmured nipping at my ear.I whimpered and he chuckled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.
**
Daddy I want this I murmured pointing to the chicken alfredo.
"Okay baby girl daddy will order it for you"I drank my lemonade and daddy took my cup from me.
"You don't need to drink that all in one sip"
"Here baby why don't you color"He handed me my ipad and opened the coloring app he downloaded for me.
Okay daddy I whispered as daddy ordered our food and daddy's phone went off along with my ipad since they were connected.
Bubba I murmured as daddy accepted the call on his phone.
Talk to me he muttered and took my hand running his fingers over my knuckles.
"Right now..Uh alright have Samantha handle it..well where the fuck is she..i'll call her goodbye"He ended the call and I reached for my lemonade and daddy gave me another drink.I was happy he got a booth but made me sit on the same side as he did.
**
"Was that yummy baby girl"
Yes daddy I mumbled rubbing my eyes.
"Getting sleepy baby girl"
"A little daddy"
"It is almost your nap time"
"I okay daddy"
"Are you sure baby girl we can go home and take a nap"
"I'm okay daddy i promise"
"Remember daddy doesn't tolerate brats"
"Yes daddy i know"He helped me into the suv and buckled me.I stayed quiet to our next location and actually must of dozed off.
"Okay baby girl we are here we will be quick okay"
Yes daddy I whispered and he helped me out as we walked into a weird store.
"Daddy where are we"
"This is the little space store daddy is going to get you some things"
"Okay daddy"
**
Sleep baby girl daddy whispered tucking me in my bed.I protested but stopped when he climbed in next to me.
"Goodnight my sweet girl"
Goodnight daddy I yawned.