First Time Apart And A Threat

Lana's POV
Since we woke up daddy has been very quiet and distant with me.I knocked walking into his office.
"Baby girl what do you need"
"I'm bored daddy"
"Should we find someone for you to play with"
"Please daddy"He took my small hand and opened a door to see the other girls all playing with toys in a playroom.
"Girls this is Lana..can she join you"
"Of course Cally we will share"I whimpered holding onto daddy tightly.
Daddy I whimpered and he rubbed my back soothingly.
Sh baby girl it's okay daddy has a camera in here okay he'll see you if you need him"I nodded nervously and he patted my bum and I sat next to Ryan's little.I think her name was Blair but i couldn't remember.
"Do you want to be Tiffany"
Yes please I murmured taking the pretty doll from her.I looked around the room for the camera and saw it was in the corner behind me giving daddy the perfect view of my backside.We had a fashion show with all our Barbies and then colored.Ryan walked in and Blair giggled.
Hi daddy she giggled as he kissed her.
"Hi princess oh what a beautiful picture who's it for princess"
You daddy she mumbled and he picked her up.
"It is well aren't you just the sweetest princess..how about we have some lunch and then nap okay"
"Yes daddy"Caleb walked in and I focused on my picture.
"Lan I need you to come with me"
Where going I mumbled.
"It's a surprise"I took his hand and he pulled me into a big room on the main level.
Daddy I giggled running for him.
"Hi baby girl how was your playtime with the others"
"Played barbies daddy"
"You did"He sat me in the seat next to him and I put my elbows on the table.
"Daddy why are we in here"
"Daddy has something to tell you"
"Why bubba here"
"For support baby girl"
"Okie dokie daddy"
"Baby girl since your second night here your parents have been looking for you"My world came crashing down and I slumped in my chair dropping out of little space as the tears flowed.
"Oh baby girl come here"I sobbed into daddy's shirt and he rocked me.
"Sh baby girl they won't find you I promise daddy and Caleb won't let them"
"How they know i'm with bubba"
"I don't know baby girl but daddy is going to keep you very safe okay you need to trust daddy"
"I do daddy I whimpered as he wiped my tears.
"Here baby girl do you want your paci daddy brought it just in case"Daddy popped it in my mouth and I sucked tiredly on it nuzzling into daddy.
"Should we go lay down"
Nu huh i whimpered and daddy rocked me slowly back and forth patting my butt softly.I played with daddy's flower tattoo that was at the base of his collarbone.
Is that one your favorite baby girl he murmured his chest vibrating with every word.
Yes daddy I mumbled and the door slammed open.I jumped screaming in terror and daddy shushed me.
Sh baby girl it's okay it was just Ryan Daddy whispered kissing my temple.I sobbed and daddy whispered sweet nothings to me.
"Cancel it I'm not going"
"We've cancelled it twice already"
"Reschedule it"
"They won't allow me too boss"
"Fine..baby girl"
Daddy I whispered sniffling slightly.
"Daddy has to go for a couple hours"
No i screamed and sobbed more.
"Sh sh baby girl it's okay Caleb will be here and he'll be protecting you"
"Daddy want you"I locked our lips before he could respond and Ryan excused himself as did Caleb as I worked my hips over daddy's parts.He traced my special parts and I shivered.
Mm daddy i whimpered and bucked my hips as he rubbed my love button.
That's it baby girl it feels good doesn't it he growled laying me on the table.
"Good thing daddy put you in knee high socks today"His hands pulled off my floral undies and I could feel my wetness dripping onto the table.Daddy unbuckled his jeans and slid his boxers down.
"Daddy is going to fuck you baby girl and since daddy is feeling generous you don't have to ask permission to cum"I whimpered when his tip parted my folds.To say daddy was big was an understatement.I mumbled incoherent things and daddy chuckled as he kept thrusting slowly.
"Are you here on Earth baby girl"I shook my head yes moaning loudly as daddy tapped my special spot.
"Daddy is going to go faster okay baby girl"
"Yes daddy"He growled as my sweater inched up.Daddy took it off and he groaned when my breasts bounced in my bra.I tensed around him and he smirked knowing I was already there.He sped up and I panted moaning loudly and my thighs were shaking.I spilled all over daddy and he growled loudly and groaned.
Good girl he praised and I squirmed as he went faster.
Daddy's turn he grunted and pulled out cumming all over my stomach.He wiped me off with my sweater and I protested.
"Daddy will buy you a new one"He slid his shirt over my bare chest and walked into my room.
"Do you want to wear a tshirt now baby girl"
"Daddy.."
"Yes baby girl"
"You hafta go"
"I have too yes baby girl but daddy should be back before you wake up from your nap okay"
"Daddy can i nap in your bed"
"Your going to sleep alone"
"Yes daddy with Teddy"
"If you want to sleep in daddy's bed you can Caleb can work in daddy's living room.I nodded and he pulled his shirt back on and I cringed.
"What is it baby girl"
"Your shirt is yucky"
"Yes it is from your snot daddy will have to change too are you coming too"
"Yes daddy please"
"Daddy will feed you lunch and then put you down okay baby girl"
"Okay daddy"
"What would you like for lunch baby girl"
"Grilled cheese daddy please"
"Do you want some fruit too"
"Apple please daddy"He changed into a denim button up and I admired him as he rolled his sleeves up to his elbows.
Daddy your so handsome I whispered.
"Thank you baby girl do you want to pick daddy's watch"
"Yes please"I picked the brown leather one and he fixed my knee socks which were falling down.We walked into daddy's kitchen and he made my grilled cheese with apple slices.I ate all of it drinking out of my sippy cup.
"Daddy i'm all done"
"You were hungry weren't you baby girl"I nodded and he put my Minnie Mouse plate in the dishwasher.
**
I woke up to see daddy still not home and I pouted.I ran into the living room and Caleb was on the phone.
Bubba i whined.
"What's the matter Lan"
"Want daddy"
"He'll be home soon do you want to call him"
Yes yes I squealed and he handed me the phone.
"Hi daddy"
"Hello baby girl"
"When coming home"
"I'll be home in 15 minutes"
"Daddy want home now"
"I know baby girl daddy will give you your after nap cuddles when I get home"
"Promise daddy"
"Of course baby girl"
*
Daddy I giggled as he tickled me on the bed.
"Say it baby girl and daddy will stop"
You the most sexy daddy ever I giggled and daddy kissed me roughly.
"Don't you ever forget it baby girl"
I won't daddy I whispered tracing his tattoos.
"Do you like daddy's tattoos"
"Yes daddy they were pretty"
"Yes they are but you know what baby girl"
"What daddy"
"Daddy will show you his favorite one"He pulled off his shirt and I gasped when I seen he had gauze right over his heart.
"What is it daddy"He removed the gauze and I gasped.
"Daddy that's my name"
"That's right baby girl it is your name"
"Daddy that permanent"
"Yes it is baby girl just like your status in daddy's life"
Daddy that was sweet I breathed and daddy chuckled.
"Hm you liked that baby girl"
"Yes daddy"He kissed me and I giggled but gave him kisses back.
Good girl he murmured as he carried me into the living room since our stomachs were grumbling.He didn't go cook though instead he kept our kiss going.I moaned my body flush against his.
Daddy I moaned loudly as he trailed kisses against my collarbones and against my throat.He nipped and I squirmed as he sucked on my skin it pinching a little.I whimpered tugging on his hair.
Let's get this off he growled refering to the lacy outfit he put me in earler.It was just what daddy wanted he kept saying as he dressed me and watched me flaunt around in it.The lace underwear were tight and hooked to stockings.The tight corset pushed my b cup breasts up to looking like double d.He pulled me up his body hiding me as the door swung open.
Jesus Christ don't you know how to knock Calvin snarled.I whimpered and his features softened as he rubbed my thigh.
You need to see this Calvin now Damon yelled.
"God damnit here baby daddy will have you when I get back.As soon as you hear me you bend over okay"He murmured the last part in my ear and I giggled.
"Yes daddy"He growled and followed Damon out.I tied my robe around my waist since the windows were open.
**
Calvin's POV
"Listen man sorry but this was important and you weren't answering your phone"
It's fine what is it"
"This"I saw a note pinned to a tree and it was addressed to me.
Found her I muttered and my eyes widened.
Lana I yelled bolting for my room.Damon was hot on my heels and I jiggled my door knob.
What the fuck I cussed I kicked my door down and seen my balcony door open.I gripped my hair and I kicked my kitchen chair across the living area.
No I yelled.Caleb was in my room in a matter of minutes.
"She's gone we've searched everywhere"
Search again don't stop til you find her I snapped stabbing buttons on my iphone.I reached out to all of our allies describing Lana to them and Lana's parents.I poured a glass of whiskey down my throat and I threw the glass into the wall.
I will find you baby girl with everything I have I promised.