House to Call A Home

Calvin's POV
Lana dragged her feet behind me holding onto my hand.
Cally she whined.
"So baby we are trying to find stuff your princess room"I didn't bother putting a bed in her new room since we both slept better together.Her room already was filled with her little space clothes and a couple toys.
Daddy I need this she squealed releasing my hand.I grabbed her hand and pulled her to my chest.
If you walk off again without daddy looking I will punish you I growled and she whimpered.
Yes daddy I'm sorrie she whispered.
"It's okay baby just don't do that again understood"
"Yes daddy I understand"
"Now tell daddy what you need"
This daddy pwease she mumbled batting her lashes and pouting.She was full force my little baby girl today constantly snuggling into me and begging for me to hold her.Not that I was complaining one bit about her demands.I set the dollhouse in the cart and she giggled knowing she got her way yet again.
Daddy look at this stuffie she gasped and I pulled her along.
"But daddy just look at it"
"I did baby it's very large and fluffy"
"Daddy I get pwease"
"Hm we will see baby"
"Okie daddy"She picked out some new art and crafts stuff plus a new table to do the arts and crafts at.She also decided on bookshelf to hold her new books.She picked out some toys but not to many.She stuck to mostly dolls and dress up stuff since she really liked her arts and crafts more than anything.
"Daddy I miss Blair and Ella"
"I know baby..what about Jade"
"She didn't like me daddy"
"What makes you think that baby"
"She told me daddy when we all left"
"Hm that's not very nice is it"
"No daddy she meanie"
"Maybe we can go visit Ryan and Blair along with Damon and Ella"
"You promise daddy"
"Daddy will try baby we have to get ahold of them first"We ate lunch and still went shopping for more.
Daddy I'm sleepy I mumbled as I sat on the big couch.
"Alright baby we will go home soon"
"Okie"
*
Calvin's POV
While Lana napped at Samantha's I was busy getting her princess room all set up.The painters had finished about lunch time so the room was painted a soft lavender and had plush carpets.Our room was next so we could sleep here tonight.I had them paint it a dusty blue and let Lana pick the new bedding which turns out she loved the grey and white bedding.Our new bed was already set up and the sheets were in the wash because of Lana's sensitive skin she can't wear or sleep on anything without it being washed first or she gets an uncomfortable itch.I learned that one the hard way when she begged me to let her wear her new undies without washing them.
FLASHBACK
Daddy look how pretty Lana whispered.
"Mhm baby they are very cute do you want them"
"Yes please daddy"
"Alright baby"
"Can I wear them right now daddy"
"If you want baby girl here let daddy take the tag off"I ripped the tag off and helped Lana fix her dress so it covered her new princess panties.
*
Daddy she whined itching her upper thigh and hips.
"What's the matter baby"
Itchy Lana whined.
"Here baby come over to daddy"I lifted her dress to see her skin broken out in red bumps.
"Alright baby looks like your skin is more sensitive than daddy though"
What mean she whispered as I tugged her undies down around her ankles making her squeak in surprise.
"It means you can't wear your new undies til daddy has them washed"She pouted and I helped her into some new undies after I rubbed some cream on to take the itch away.
"Daddy no like itch"
"I know baby it's no fun isn't it"
"No fun meanie itch"
END OF FLASHBACK
I made the bed and finished up a couple things before going to get Lana.I walked into Samantha's apartment to see Lana still asleep on the bed.
"Baby wake up daddy has a surprise for you"
No she whined.
"Baby why are you grumpy..you took a two hour nap"
Sammy being to noisy she whined covering her ears.
"What was Sammy doing"
"Don't know daddy"
"Okay baby well nap for a little longer daddy will get all of our stuff loaded"
"Okie daddy"I loaded all of our clothes into the Rover plus Lana's stuffed animals.
Daddy she whined softly when I cradled her.
"Sh baby go back to sleep daddy's just putting you in the car"She dozed back off and I drove us to the house.She woke up when I pulled into the driveway.
"Okay baby girl daddy got your princess room all set up would you like to see it"
"Yes please daddy"I carried her inside and she squealed.
Katrina she screamed wiggling out of my arms to latch onto to Katrina.
"Hello there little Lana "
"Missed you"
"Well guess what now I'm here again and I made your favorite"Lana cheered and I smiled.
"Daddy you brought Katrina back"
"Of course baby she's family"Her eyes shined and she hugged me tightly.
"Okay baby let's go see your princess room"
Okay daddy she squealed and I swooped her up.She squealed and looked up at me.
Daddy I love it she gasped as she pet all the stuffies.
"You really like it baby"
"Daddy I love it thank you"
"Your welcome baby I'm glad you love it"
**
"Baby come on bath time"
"Okie daddy"She put away her toys carefully and I smiled as she grabbed my hand.I helped her into the tub and she played with her dolls that were specifically for the tub.I washed her hair and she sighed in contentment.
Daddy she whispered putting her dolls down.
"Yes baby girl"She hugged me tightly and I kissed her wet hair.
"Thank you daddy for everything"
"Your welcome baby..But you really don't have too keep thanking daddy baby"
"Feel have to"
"Well daddy loves to here you say how much you love him instead"
Daddy love you so much she exclaimed and I chuckled.
I love you too baby girl so much I whispered.
Forever daddy she whispered.
Forever baby girl I promised kissing her lips softly.
******************************************
Thank you for all the reads I really appreciate it♥️