Is he hurting you?

Lana's POV
Daddy I whined.
Baby he whined mocking me as he laid in bed his hands drawing patterns on my thighs.
Daddy someone at door you told Katrina not to answer she whispered.
What he hissed throwing me off and going downstairs.
Stay upstairs daddy called and I nodded even though he couldn't see me.I heard an excited squeal and perked up.
"Baby come downstairs"I whimpered and came downstairs clutching daddy's shirt.
"Baby these are our neighbors Allen and Elena they wanted to welcome us"
"Nice to meet you"
"Thank you nice to meet you"
"We brought you some lasagna I hope you don't mind"
"Thank you"I took the dish from her and set it in the kitchen standing next to daddy as he took my hand.They left shortly after and I stayed quiet.
"That was odd they just showed up it's like they were watching us"
"Daddy that's scary"
"I'm sorry baby girl daddy didn't mean to scare you"
"Daddy what do you think they wanted"
"I think they are just be nosey baby girl"
"Okay daddy"
"Now what do you want to do baby girl"
Dance please daddy I begged and he groaned softly.
"Baby girl you know daddy's not a very good dancer"
"Please daddy"
"Okay baby girl you know daddy can't say no"Daddy pushed the couch and coffee table away giving us a space in the living room.I grabbed my iPad and daddy watched me scroll through YouTube.I found my playlist with daddy's help and smiled.
"Alright baby slow first"
"Yes daddy"His arm wrapped tightly around my waist pulling me into him.
"Your lucky I love you"
"I love you more daddy"We kisses softly and daddy spun me in a circle before pulling me close again.
**
Calvin's POV
I watched Lana play with her toys from the security camera.Someone knocked and I seen Lana's eyes dart to the window.My eye brows furrowed and she opened the window with some difficulties.
Hwello she murmured she was deep in little space her hair in pigtails and she was in a frilly pink dress.Her pacifier clipped to her dress.
"Can I come in"
"Why no use door"
"Because I didn't want him knowing I was here"
"Oh whys not my daddy is nice he takes good care of me and loves me"I sat back waiting for Elena's reply.
"Does your daddy hurt you"
No Lana gasped shocked she was even getting asked that.Possession grew in my chest as she touched Lana's pigtails softly making Lana relax.
"You can tell me I promise"
"Nu my daddy takes good care of me"
"He doesn't hit you"
Nu Lana whispered her fidgeting showing me she was itching to come find me because she was uncomfortable.I walked to the doorway of her princess room unseen because the door was shut.
My daddy takes good care of me Lana repeated and I could sense she was pulling away slowly from little space.
"Lana listen most people don't admit to abuse"
"My daddy saved me from abuse he's not going to hurt me"
"Ah yes your parents"
How you know that Lana whimpered.Caleb and I were the the only ones that knew it was her parents that abused her.
"Oh little one don't cry it's okay"
"I want my daddy"
"Don't bother him"
"But I want him"
"He'll be upset if you interrupt him what if he's busy"
Daddy always makes time for me she whimpered and I smiled softly.
Daddy Lana yelled and I could hear Elena curse.I walked in and Lana wrapped her arms around me.
"Your okay baby daddy's here"
Daddy she sobbed and I grabbed Elena's arm.
"Not so fast"
Let go of me She snarled.
Alexis I snapped recognizing her now.
Lana baby let go of daddy please just for a second I whispered dialing Samantha.
"I need you here Sam right now"
"I'm on my way"I dialed the police and they were on they're way.
Make yourself comfortable bitch I snarled throwing her on the ground.I comforted Lana and she nuzzles into me shaking in fear.
Sh baby sh daddy's here I whispered kissing her hair and rubbing her back soothingly.I heard sirens and Alexis's eyes widened.
"What happened in here"
"I need you to take Lana upstairs to my room"
"Okay come on Lan"
*
Samantha's POV
"Sammy"
"Yes Lana"
"Is daddy mad at me"
"No of course not he's frustrated but not with you honey"Calvin was on the couch sipping from a whiskey bottle.Lana and I were in her princess room playing with her dolls.
Sammy is daddy going to be okays she mumbled.
"I think so honey he just needs a little time"
"Stay tonight"
"You want me to stay"
"Please"
"I'll stay if you want Lana"
"There bed in wall"
"Yeah did your daddy give you a bed that hides in the wall"
"Yes haven't slept in yet..He said I only sleep in when bad"
"I'm sure you'll change his mind he said he can't sleep without you next to him"
"Can't sleep without daddy either"
"Right honey I know you like to snuggle"
"Yes Sammy"Lana's stomach growled and her eyes lit up.
"Are you hungry Lan"
"Yes please Sammy"
"What would you like"
"Nuggets Sammy pwease and fries"
"Okay let's go see if daddy is hungry too"
"Okay Sammy"
Calvin's POV
I chugged a couple bottles of water sobering up.I needed to make Lana dinner plus go through her nightly routine.
"Cal she's hungry"
"What do you want for dinner baby girl"
"Daddy can we have nuggets"
"Whatever you want baby girl fries to"
"Yes please daddy"