10.2 Valentine's Special

"Eyebrows."

"Nose."

"Lips."

"Adam's apple."

It was still an early morning and Baekhyun woke up unusually but he was bored, also still too lazy to get out of bed in the cold morning, thus he enjoyed his time playing his finger on his husband's facial features. His index finger ran playfully on Chanyeol's bare chest for a couple of seconds until he mumbled, "Chest."

His finger continued traveling and reached Chanyeol's well built abdomen where abs were clearly seen. "Muscles," Baekhyun whispered under breath and decided to run down his finger to somewhere further, however, his naughty hand was grabbed by Chanyeol before he could reach the destined part.

"Are you having fun alone in the early morning?"

Chanyeol caught both of Baekhyun's hands together by wrists and asked after placing a morning kiss on the latter's forehead.

"It's so boring, isn't it?"

"Let's sleep more. You must be tired because even I am having a backache now."

"Didn't I tell you to stop it after two rounds, you lusty beast?"

Baekhyun pretended to hit Chanyeol's chest and said with judging eyes. The taller smiled and pulled him into his embrace. To be honest, Chanyeol was really sleepy right now, he needed to sleep but this talkative puppy was still energetic after a restless night.

"Let me sleep, Baek. I am really tired."

Chanyeol hugged him tightly and went back to sleep. His sleep was peaceful until Baekhyun decided to bite his chest, leaving a small scar on the left. However, as an experienced gangster he was, such negligible pain was easily ignored and drifted to the dream land again.

"Huh..?"

Baekhyun looked up to Chanyeol after biting for the third time and having no response. Chanyeol was really in deep sleep and he even felt sorry for disturbing him just because he was bored.

He cupped the taller's cheeks and kissed him on the lips softly before he also went back to sleep in Chanyeol's embrace, listening to the heartbeat of the heart which only beat that fast for him.

*   *   *

"Do you have any plans on 14th?"

Kyungsoo asked while wiping the glass of the window on the third floor. Both doctors did not have anything to do as no patient was there so they decided to clean the mansion by themselves.

"No, not yet. Probably, I will be spending all day with Chanyeol."

"Haven't you heard it?"

Kyungsoo said with surprise and he even put down the piece of clothes in his hand and turned to face Baekhyun completely. His eyes were sorrowful and Baekhyun thought he already knew what Kyungsoo was trying to say.

"Ah, will he have to follow Mr. Hong again?"

"Yes, I am sorry."

"It's okay because it's not your fault anyway."

"Actually, Chanyeol was replaced for Jongin's place for the trip."

"What?"

"Jongin denied the trip because this 14th will be our first Valentine day together. And Chanyeol said he would help us."