2

"Is missing someone that bad?"

Baekhyun raised his head from the table when he heard the voice of his friend, Huang Zitao. The said guy walked to the table, where Baekhyun was sitting, with two cans of orange juice in his hands.

"What do you mean?" Baekhyun asked and took a can from Tao. The Chinese shook his head and narrowed his eyes at Baekhyun.

"The 614 patient was discharged this morning, right?"

When Baekhyun finally found out what Tao meant, he sighed loudly instead of giving an appropriate answer and lay his head on the table again. He had not met him just for hours but it felt like years and Baekhyun used to see his face every morning when he arrived the hospital so it became a habit unknowingly.

"Why don't you ask the reception?"

Baekhyun looked up to Tao but he did not get what he tried to say again.

"Ask what?"

"Idiot! The reception has his informations like address and phone number. You can secretly ask them."

"Oh yes!"

Baekhyun almost jumped off from his seat when he finally found a way to get a chance of meeting him again. He put the juice can on the table and rushed to the reception with his top speed.

Lead nurse Kim was at the reception and Baekhyun suddenly reduced his speed before reaching there because she did not like young doctors like him running around the hospital without emergency cases. She considered it as an annoyance for patients and Baekhyun had to obey her since she was a senior.

"Uhm, excuse me," Baekhyun said in a low voice, as low as he could because he was sure if the lead nurse heard about him trying to get the information of a patient, he would get scolded as information leakage was strictly prohibited.

"Can I check the profile of the patient who stayed in the room number 614?"

"Ah, he was discharged this morning."

"I know, Professor Kang told me to check something."

Baekhyun wore a poker face and said in a calm voice so he could fool them. The lead nurse threw a quick glance at Baekhyun but as Baekhyun acted so well, she did not say anything and continued doing her work. Heaving a relief, Baekhyun took the file from the nurse and thoroughly searched for the name Park Chanyeol.

Oh, here!

A bell rang in his mind when he found Chanyeol's address and he almost kissed the file when he noticed his home and Chanyeol's were not that far. They lived in the same housing and Baekhyun had never seen Chanyeol before.

His good brain helped him in memorizing the address and the phone number within a minute. Then, he returned the file and left the place with a mischievous smile. Well, lead nurse Kim was fooled this time!

* * *

"On last Friday, ###'s representative senator Jang held an electioneering at ### and after that, the amount of his supporters increases obviously."

Mr. Hong turned off the television and turned his face to Chanyeol who was watching the news with a frown.

"Senator Jang, he becomes a big rival for us," said Mr. Hong.