6

"Fu*k"

Chanyeol cursed when he took out his phone to find out that it ran out of battery since yesterday. He now knew the reason of getting no call from headquarter and Jongin. Plugging in the charger, Chanyeol frowned at the number of missed calls and messages he got.

Jongin (45) missed calls and (25) messages
Mr. Hong (27) missed calls

"What the hell?"

Chanyeol really had no idea and checked the messages.

- Hyung, they are following you. -

- Beta! Pull yourself together and check the surrounding! -

- Byun Baekhyun is in danger. -

- Don't leave Byun Baekhyun alone. -

"Oh shit.."

Chanyeol grabbed the car key and rushed to his car, getting on and wearing seatbelt took about forty seconds and if possible, he just wanted to reach Baekhyun's apartment within a second. However, when he arrived there, just the slightly open door of his apartment was welcoming him.

He was late.

Chanyeol open the door wide and checked inside the house to make sure that no one was inside. His phone rang and it was from Jongin.

"Beta, are you with him?"

"They took him."

Jongin sighed through the line and Chanyeol knelt down on the floor, he knew he should not be weak like this at the current time but he was too emotional to handle the situation.

*   *   *

"Hyung, what did he say?"

Jihoon asked Jongin when the older sighed loudly and ended the call. Throwing an annoying glance at Jihoon who could not understand the situation by looking at his reaction, Jongin shook his head.

"So, what shall we do now?"

"Firstly, we must chase Beta."

Jongin said and pressed the lever to speed up their car, for now, all he cared was to reach Baekhyun's apartment as soon as possible.

"We need to find the location of the doctor, not that of Beta."

"Jihoon, have you forgotten the task? Our duty is to protect Beta from them, not to save that useless doctor."

"But Mr. Hong sent you to protect the doctor."

"Yes, I had to protect him before he was taken by those gangsters. But he is already in their hands so forget about him and concentrate on protecting Beta."

"I can't understand anymore."

"You are so young to understand but don't worry and follow my orders. We can't let Beta to be in danger again."

"What do you mean by again?"

"Curiosity kills the cat, Jihoon."