7

When Baekhyun woke up due to an uncomfortable position, he was being hung upside down from a crane. His hands were tied together with several stones and his legs were also tied, but this time fortunately, his mouth was not taped. Nevertheless, the main thing was that he was hung high above a deep pool fully filled with water.

Memories recalled and he remembered that he collapsed when they kicked him off from the crane, it was like skydiving but knowing that there was water below made him unconscious. His hands became hurt because of the weight of the stones but he couldn't move too.

His vision went blurry when he saw all the men suddenly ran towards the door. It must be Chanyeol, the thought threatened Baekhyun and all he wanted to do was to shout out loud and tell Chanyeol not to come. But, his voice stuck at the bottom and nothing came out from his mouth no matter how hard he tried.

Chanyeol came for him. Chanyeol fought them for him.

Pleasure somehow passed through his heart but at the same time, he was worried as there was no one to help Chanyeol in fighting them. Baekhyun admitted that Chanyeol was a good fighter but he was risking his life to save him.

He saw Chanyeol running towards the pool after knocking down the five people. He smiled at him but his smile did not last long when he noticed someone running to Chanyeol with a steel pipe from his back.

No.. Chanyeol..

He hated himself for not being able to warn him in time as Chanyeol was hit strongly from the back. The taller knelt down on the floor but he immediately flipped himself and kicked the pipe away from the other's hand.

The stitches..

Baekhyun thought when he saw a blood spot staining on Chanyeol's white shirt around the abdomen area. He needed to get out of this position but he was completely immobile in current situation.

His eyes widened again when he saw that one of them slowly approached towards Chanyeol with a sharp dagger while the taller was fighting with the one who just hit him with the steep pipe.

In a blink, Baekhyun could not believe that the man with the dagger was shot at the heart and blood scattered all over the place. He was a doctor and he had faced many patients at their last minute but he was shaking right now.

Another three ran to Chanyeol but one of them changed his direction and rushed to another side of the pool where the control remote of the crane existed. He immediately pressed a button and Baekhyun noticed the crane chain started to loosen slowly. The slackening speed became faster as seconds passed and Baekhyun closed his eyes when his body began to fall down.

A loud splash distracted Chanyeol from fighting and as a result of carelessness in a dangerous fight led him to get a punch right on the belly. But a plot twist happened as the man in front of him was shot and he splattered Chanyeol's face with his own blood. He heard more and more shots continuously, and when he looked around, everyone was already suffering from pain.

He threw a glance towards the place where the bullets came but he only saw the shadow, whatever, he was sure that it was Jongin.

He sighed in relief and turned to look at the crane but Baekhyun was not there anymore. His brain worked a few seconds before realizing that the splash just now was made by Baekhyun. He immediately jumped into the pool and saw Baekhyun at the bottom of the pool, he quickly swam there but the stones tied with Baekhyun's hands were a great trouble. He had not enough time in untying the ropes so he just took out the dagger he kept as an emergency and cut the knots with all his strength.