9

It had been two days since the incident and Baekhyun did not see Chanyeol come to his room for once. He kept waiting for him because he wanted to apologize him for his rude behavior, Chanyeol was a superior here and he acted rude towards him in front of all the gang members.

Not only Chanyeol, Jongin also did not come to see him as frequently as before and Kyungsoo was the only one who stayed beside him. However, the gang's doctor seemed hiding something from him.

"Can I wander around the mansion?"

Baekhyun spoke out his wish when Kyungsoo entered the room. The doctor was shocked but he did not reply anything and took out his phone. Baekhyun guessed that he was going to ask Chanyeol for permission.

"Hello, Jongin, is it okay to let Baekhyun walk around in the mansion?"

His eyes widened when he heard Jongin's name instead of Chanyeol's.

"I will come over there so."

He ended the call and faced Baekhyun, his heartwarming smile explained that he was a good person.

"Is it okay to wander around alone? I have an urgent work so I need to go as soon as possible."

"Of course! No one will put me in danger anyway."

"Just call me if something happens."

"Okay, take care on your way."

"You too," Kyungsoo left the room after saying and Baekhyun just walked out of the room. He had been in this mansion for so long but he did not have a chance to look around the area before that day.

Memories recalled and Baekhyun traced his steps to the hall where Chanyeol asked him join the gang. He had a good brain so without trapping in the big mansion, he managed to get to the hall. No one was there.

When there was anyone beside him, the hall looked twice bigger than the first time he reached here. He stepped onto something and he knew it immediately because he was only wearing a pair of white socks and it was quick that his sensitive foot sent impulses.

"What is this?"

He sat on the floor and took a closer look at the thing he stepped on.

"A ring."

It was shining under the sunlight and Baekhyun smiled.

"It's beautiful. But the one who lost it might be sad now. I shall later hand it to Kyungsoo to give it back to the owner."

He put the ring inside his pant pocket and stood up. Well, he never knew that the owner of the ring was he himself.

*   *   *

"Why do I keep returning here?"

Kyungsoo was right because Baekhyun was lost in the mansion. He just walked the way along after the hall and he couldn't remember the way back to his room.

"Urgh, I forgot to bring my phone."

It was all his fault. He just should not come out of his room. He saw so many gangsters in the hall on that day but nobody was seen on the way today.