5

Baekhyun slowly opened his left eye and checked whether if Chanyeol was really asleep or not. His mission was marked as a success because Chanyeol did not return home and slept over at Baekhyun's home. The taller fell asleep beside him on the bed and Baekhyun decided to spend the whole night by staring at his crush instead of sleeping.

Chanyeol fell asleep while facing to the opposite side from Baekhyun so the shorter needed to get out of the bed quietly and sit on the floor in order to scan the taller's face.

He slowly removed the blanket and rolled towards the opposite edge of the bed. He took the last check at Chanyeol and when he believed that the other was sleeping soundly, he quickly got out of the bed. He walked to the other side of the bed and sat on the floor then quietly put his arms on the bed.

Chanyeol did not move much during his sleep and Baekhyun enjoyed learning Chanyeol's sleeping habits. He saw a small tattoo on the third finger of Chanyeol's left hand.

"What does it say?"

Baekhyun murmured and moved closer towards Chanyeol's hand to get a clearer vision.

"L..O.. E.. Y.."

Baekhyun took his phone and took a photo of the tattoo. He decided to get the same tattoo on the same place like Chanyeol's. His thought sounded kind of crazy and he could not help but fell in love with this bad guy.

"You are just too perfect."

Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol's face and put his chin on his arm. His man, he did not know if he had a right to call Chanyeol like this though, was just too perfect in his eyes.

Baekhyun had no idea how his crush managed to look good in every angle, every time and in everyone's view. With that thought, Baekhyun turned to check himself in the looking glass of the wardrobe.

His grayish brown coloured hair was pretty messy, the casual shirt he was wearing looked big on him and the big pants reached his calves. Without glasses, he could not differentiate things clearly but he knew he looked totally bad compared to Chanyeol.

He could not remember the last time he went to gym. He could not remember the last time he used a branded perfume. He could not remember the last time he dined at a western restaurant. Lately, he was living his life too simply with just back and forth between the hospital and home.

I need to get a boyfriend, too.

Baekhyun pouted and sat beside the bed again. He had determined to marry Chanyeol no matter what happened. He did not care what others said or did, he would only focus on getting Chanyeol as his property from now on.

"Remember that you are mine."

Baekhyun slightly touched Chanyeol's cheek and closed his eyes. He decided not to sleep but he fell asleep within a moment. When cute little snores came out, Chanyeol opened his eyes and slowly got out of the bed to carry Baekhyun onto the bed as he could not let the owner of the apartment sleep on the floor.

"Sleep well."

Chanyeol lay beside him and looked down to the boy who was nearly in his embrace. A small smile happened on his lips and he brushed the hair strands on Baekhyun's forehead.

"I don't even know what kind of relationship we are in right now."

+   +   +