3

When Baekhyun entered the bedroom again, Chanyeol was already asleep so he just covered the blanket on the patient's tall figure and turned off the air con. He searched in a wardrobe at a corner and he was too happy when he found a blanket. It was enough for him to sleep.

Spreading the blanket on the floor, Baekhyun folded his sweater into a smaller and thicker one so he could use it as a pillow. The blanket was big enough for him to use both as the bed sheet and as the blanket.

He opened his eyes again when he remembered to tell Tao about taking a leave for tomorrow as he decided to stay beside Chanyeol for whole day. His overflowing kindness and care only affected on this one and only patient.

He just texted him instead of calling because Tao was in a night duty so Baekhyun did not want to distract his attention from the patients.

Baekhyun closed his eyes but no sleepiness approached him. He thought of how he met Chanyeol. It was in the hospital when Chanyeol did the regular medical checkup. It was the love at first sight and also his first love.

However, when the wound came into his thoughts, his peaceful mind became messy. What was Chanyeol? How did he get the wound? Where did he get it? Who shot him?

And, he did not think about it earlier as Chanyeol was the most important at that time but he stitched a gunshot wound in a house and it was illegal for a doctor. It was also a problem to think why almost all medical equipments were there in Chanyeol's house.

He got goosebumps when the drama he once watched flashed in his mind. What if Chanyeol was a psychopath? Baekhyun then remembered that Chanyeol could not even walk well in this situation and it was impossible for the taller to kill him right now.

"Falling in love with a psychopath?"

Baekhyun whispered and smiled. Well, he now realized himself how deeply he had fallen for Chanyeol. He sat down and looked up to the bed to find Chanyeol in peaceful sleep.

"He is like a kid while sleeping."

Baekhyun smiled. When love blossomed, even the colour black was pure.

* * *

When Chanyeol woke up, he had no strength in whole body and the stitches hurt. He knew it was usual but this time, he felt weaker as there was someone who would take care of him.

It was natural to feel weak when someone was ready to lend a hand for him. However, Chanyeol hated such kind of weak feeling because he had met many temporary people.

Chanyeol heard footsteps and soon after he threw a stare towards the door, Baekhyun came in with a bowl of gruel.

"Oh, you are awake."

"You should go home now. I am sure your parents are worrying about-"

"I don't have."

Chanyeol felt sorry but he did not apologize and just kept quiet until Baekhyun sat down on the bed beside him.

"What are you doing?"

"You should eat."

"I know I should eat but what is this?"

"I don't know what you eat before but for now, sloppy or soft diet is the best food for you. Say ah."

"I can eat by myself. Back off."