8

"What brings you here all of a sudden?"

Mr. Hong asked while paying his attention on Jihoon who was training the new gang member. They were at the balcony of Mr. Hong's room and they could see the members doing their stuffs in the patio.

"For this moment, forget about our leader and beta relationship. I want an advice from you as my guardian."

Mr. Hong wide eyed at Chanyeol when he said, he put the coffee cup down on the table and turned his body towards the said guy. He was quite shocked honestly as Chanyeol had locked up himself in his own world for the past several years and never opened up to someone until now.

"Our little Chanyeol is back after all these years."

"I am not a kid anymore."

Mr. Hong shrugged at his reply and picked up his coffee cup again, enjoying a sip of the expensive and tasty branded coffee before saying.

"You are always a kid in my eyes though. Well, what do you want to say?"

"Ahjusshi, I am turning 26 this year."

"I think I get what you are trying to tell me."

"Huh.."

Chanyeol looked at Mr. Hong with confusion until he could read Mr. Hong's mischievous face which asked him, "Do you want to marry someone?"

It was Mr. Hong's first time to see Chanyeol avoiding eye contact in embarrassment. The taller rubbed his neck for no reason, turning his own neck red due to over friction but still, his eyes never returned to meet Mr. Hong's.

"Stop rubbing your neck or your skin will peel."

"It's not that I want to marry him because I want to."

"What are you trying to say?"

"I mean.. I don't want to marry but there is a situation that I must marry him."

"Is he pregnant or something?"

"No! How can a man get pregnant?"

"I am sure you are referring to that doctor."

Chanyeol went quiet again and Mr. Hong smiled, a smile filled with fatherly love for the grown up child who was ready to start a new life as a husband of someone.

"You are mature enough to build your own family. I know you can manage the situation no matter how difficult it is. But, what's the problem with your marriage? Do you want my permission to hold your wedding?"

"No. I just don't know how to tell him.."

"Of course you are a guy with zero romance. It is not strange if you don't know how to put it."

It was right but reality slapped him hard right in the face so that Chanyeol threw an intense glare at Mr. Hong for his wrong choice of words but the older did not seem he cared.

"Have you confessed him?"

"There goes a misunderstanding. Why do I have to confess him? I just need to marry him to get him out of this dangerous situation."

"Do if you have determined to do so but remember one thing. I don't think he is the type who can stay here. Look how fragile he is."

"But, it is the only way to save him."

"Try thinking for some more time and then, do what you decide for."