Chapter 24

Cindy's POV.

This whole thing was nerveracking for me. Henry loves giving me surprises but I hated them. I my knees gets weak and shaky. He gives me surprises all the time and right now I don't know What's happening since I fell asleep in the car for so long.

"Henry this is freaking me out," I said unpatiently holding his hands tighter.

I could hear a band playing a very melow song.

Forever can never be long enough for me,

To feel like I've had long enough with you,

Forget the world now, we won't let them see,

But there's one thing left to do....

"You'll be fine," his voice was calm and gave me the assurance that I really am fine. "YOU ready?"

"Yeah," I said not knowing if I really where. I had no idea what was happening. He took the blindfold off but my eyes were still shut. I took a little peek and fully opened them. OMG! fairy lights were everywhere. Huge backyard-- I looked around more.

Together can never be close enough for me,

To feel like I am close enough for you

You wear white and I'll wear out the words "I love you" and you're beautiful.

This place seemed familiar. I looked around and saw tennis court and the toilet around the corner the treed around us had fairy lights on them and there was running tracks on where we were standing.

It seemed as if--- Fuck! Fuck!!!! HENRY'S Old SCHOOL !! Where I use to go and compete athletics. Where we first saw each other. I never really paid attention to him then because he didn't seem to stand out. I mean I was dating the most popular boy in my school why would I get attracted to someone I barely even knew.

(Flashback to the time I competed in this school.)

My P.E teacher convinced me to compete since I have won 1 on girls in my school so did my boyfriend, Daniel. I was a sport freak and so was he. I came to Henry's school Alligator School to compete in highjump, long jump, shot put, 800 meter running and 100 meter running. Half the sports on the event. He use to come up all the time and say "Hey Cindy, You did great." or sometimes just plain, "Hey Cindy ," with huge smile. I'd reply with "Thanks do I know you?" or "Thanks?" and fake a smile. I always ask who he was everytime  because I don't notice his face and Daniel would interrupt our conversation.  Thank God we went to the same high school or else I wouldn't be with him now.

(Now)

I noticed Henry bending on one knee with a Tiffany and Co box in his hands. Tears fell from my eyes and I put my hands to my mouth gasping as I he opened the ring. It was beautiful. The ring I have dreamed of. It truly was gorgeous.

Marry me,

today and everyday,

Marry me

"Cindy Ann Walker, will you do the honor of becoming my wife?" he asked.

If I ever get the nerve to say "hello" in this cafe

say you will

mhhmm say you will

mhhhmm

My heart started to pound so much I think it was about to explode inside me.

"I can't even cook," I cried.

He laughed and kissed my left hand.

"I'll cook for you every single day. Just be mine and be my wife everyday," he smirked.

Tears was falling off my eyes like sprinklers. Tears of joy.

"Yes, I will. I will!" I screamed, and hugged him and he gave me a kiss.

The kiss was interrupted with outstanding fireworks in the sky that read "FOREVER YOURS" and one that said "I love you Cindy" with a love hear on it.

THE best night if my life. Henry turned around and faced the camera in my face.

"Has that been videoing the whole time?" I asked shockingly.

"Savannah wanted a copy so did your mother,"he smiled, "Smile for the camera hun."

I smiled at the camera and stuck out my tounge. I showed the ring which was on my hand to the camera.

"I'm getting married to the most wonderful man in the planet." I said jumping up and down.

"Forever mine?" Henry asked still having the video in his hands and in front of my face.

"Definitely, Forever Yours.!," I said looking at him instead of the camera with a smile.

Promise me you'll always be happy by my side,

I promise to sing to you

when all the music dies.

Marry me.........Today and everydaaayy....

IT'S NOT HOW MANY TIMES YOU SAY 'I LOVE YOU' TO SOMEONE. IT'S HOW MANY TIMES YOU PROVE IT.

             -CINDY.

STAY CLOSE TO ANYTHING THAT MAKES GLAD YOU'REALLY ALIVE.

             -HENRY.

FIND SOMEONE WHO ISN'T AFRAID TO ADMIT THEY MISS YOU. SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU'RE NOT PERFECT BUT TREATS AS IF YOU ARE. SOMEONE WHO'S BIGGEST FEAR IS LOSING YOU. THE ONE WHO GIVES THEIR HEART COMPLETELY. SOMEONE WHO SAYS I LOVE YOU AND PROVES AND MEANS IT.

             -S.S infinitywriting. (Author)

YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH SHE'S GIVING UP FOR YOU. SO DON'T BREAK HER HEART.

               -SAVANNAH.

TREAT YOUR WOMAN LIKE A QUEEN AND SHE WILL MAKE YOU HER KING. TREAT HER LIKE A JOKE, SHE'LL LEAVE YOU LIKE IT'S FUNNY.

                -AIDEN.

Eehhhhh Merrrhhh Gawwwddd!!! I thought it was rather cutee. The song is "MARRY ME -TRAIN" I enjoyed writing this so much even though I struggled sometimes. It's not long but I didn't want it time be those books that took forever to read and in the middle you lose your patients and stop reading the book. But everything good has to end at some time. I am writing another book actually started it. I have done 3 chapters already. Just keep your eyes on that one. Please spread my book around guys. No haters please. (: Don't forget to Vote! it'll mean so much and appreciated. So that hard work can pay off my your Votes! (: Hope you enjoy this as much as I Enjoyed writing. If there are errors please comment and I will try to fix them. I have been making this story with my phone so it's sort of hard to keep up with the spelling mistakes. I added quotes for the main character anf myself. Hope you learn from them. (:

Love you guys

xoxoxox S.S.

infinitywriting.