Chapter 22

Cindy's POV

I woke up at the vibration of my phone on my bedside table. I turned away from it hoping it would stop but it just kept vibrating. I growled and looked at the screne of my phone. Henry? Why was he calling at this time of the night? I picked up the phone before it was too late.

"Henry?" I whispered.

"Hey we need to talk." I felt the rush on his voice.

"It's 2am ?" it sounded more like a question than an answer.

"Look please, I miss you and I'm losing my mind." he was panicking.

"Alright come over mine." I said and we both hanged the phone.

I went to the bathroom and fixed myself then down stairs to put the kettle on. It was about 20 minutes when I heard a car out front. I opened the door after 2 knocks.

"Hey," he said softly.

I smiled and opened the door wider for him to come in. I turned to face him after shutting the door and he gave me the tightest hug squishing every inch of me. I returned the hug.

"I miss you so much Cindy. I'm so stupid to ever trust her." he cried. I could felt his tears on my shoulder and I couldn't help but tear up also. We stood in the hugging position for about 3 minutes and walked to the kitchen to have a cup of tea.

"It's okay really you didn't know.." I said trying to calm his annoyed and angry face.

"I could never understand why she'd do that." he said clenching his jaws.

"She loved you, it's what loves does to people. You try to keep someone you love even though it hurts other people or the people around us." I explained.

He looked at me with those big, blue eyes of his like he use to. He gave me a smile and I returned it.

"I just have to ask you something," he said nervously.  He started to look at my hands which were on top of the table. He bit his lips and I knew he was nervous. He grabbed hold of my hands and looked at me in the eyes again. His palms were sweaty.

"You just have to answer it truthfully and it doesn't matter what your answer is and you just need to tell me the truth because I've been repeating it in my head thinking that yo---"

"Henry!" I interrupted him.

He stopped mumbling.

"Do you still might, maybe still love me?" he asked so nervously.

I stared at him in the eyes with serious face. I could see he had a disappointing look on his face and it started to frown. I smiled and held his hands tighter.

"There was not a day where I fell out of love with you," I assured him.

He smiled at me and kissed me pationately. He held my face closer to him and he lifted me up to his waist and I wrapped myself using my feet without the kiss being broken. I have missed his kisses and hugs and everything! He was walking up the stairs to my bedroom. I knew where it was going and I wanted it to get there. He shut the door and leaned me against the wall. He turned on the lights and I broke the kiss.

"Leave it out," I smirked.

He kissed me again and turned the light off. He took off my shirt and I tried unbuttoning it but when he realised I was having trouble in other words taking too long he ripped his polo and buttons went flying everywhere revealing his 6 pack and sexy ass body that I have missed. He kissed me on my neck admiring every inch of it.

"I love you so much," he moaned.

"Shut up and kiss me stupid," I said trying to catch my breath.

We continued kissing and he lifted me up again and laid me down softly on the bed. Thank goodness Savannah went to her family and so did Aiden. Mum went to see nana so I had the whole house to myself.

4:57am

Henry and I laid on my bed with nothing but undies on. He was giving me back tickles and we were just talking. It felt so good to have him back. I have missed it. I knew I took him for granted many times and never ever ever again that's going to happen.

I fell asleep wrapped in his arms again and I felt like the luckiest girl alive. I love him. I really do. It's best feeling because I know he loves me too.!

HENRY'S POV

As I gave her back tickles we talked about everything. It felt good too hear she still loved me. That 3 years of pain, crying and thinking she has left me; those times I'd get drunk to see if I forgot her name but I'd end up forgetting mine and everyone else around me first. Those heartbreaking feeling that I didn't get to see her and feel her touch everyday. Those moments I kissed Kristen thinking it was Cindy instead. Those pain left my heart when she admitted she never fell out of love with me. I was lucky I really am. I thank God he gave me her. I'm never going to let her go again.

uuugghhhh it's nearly finished my book is going to be finished soon. Happy and sad at the same time ):(