Chapter 3

I was blinded by the sunlight that had come in my bedroom window. I looked beside me and Henry was still asleep. He looked so cute and gentle when his asleep. Henry is very masculine with broad shoulders and he was taller than me. He had brown hair that he always waxed so it stood up and his eyes are so gorgeous. He has dark blue eyes and his eyelashes are very long. If I didn't wear mascara he would have longer eyelashes than me which I hated. they looked like fake eyelashes which I want to take off him and stick it into my eyes to stay there. He had tan skin which suited him and he had freckles on his face which is really cute.

"You're staring" he said  with his eyes still closed.

how does he know? I didn't even see his eyes open.

"I'm gazing," I replied with a smile

"It's freaky."

"It's romantic," I smirked

He grabbed me and he was now on top of me. He kissed me pationately and I did the same.

"Let's go out for breakfast," I told him

"you know you can't keep hiding from your mum forever."

This guy really knows me. Better than anyone else. I guess that's what being best friends in 5 years does and being together for 3 years.

"I'm not hiding, I just want to spend quality time with my favourite boy in the whole entire world," I said in the sweetest tone I can do

He squinted his eyes then smiled at me.

"Babe..."

"Breakfast is ready," Velen interrupted while knocking on the door. She didn't come in, I mean she never comes in my room only to clean it that's all.

"Breakfast is ready downstairs," Henry continued then pulled me out of bed.

As we were walking downstairs I was thinking of what I was going to say to my mother, it's going tk be so awkward.

"Stop over thinking," Henry whispered as he held my hand.

I rolled my eyes at him and held his hand tighter. As we walked to the kitchen mum and dad were already there sitting and having their pancakes with strawberry and nutella. Henry pulled the chair out then pushed it in when I sat on it then he sat beside me.

"Good morning Henry," both my parents said.

"Good morning Joan and Rowan." Henry greeted back with a smile.

"How are you?" my mother asked him.

Great! It's going to be a breakfast where my mother pretends that I'm invisible. Note the sarcasm.

"Im good. I'm good," he said enthusiastically " How are you?"

My mother looked at him and eyed him for a second.

"Why don't you ask my daughter here about that question?" she sarcastically said

"Oh I didn't know you even saw me," I reacted

"Get over yourself," she said again.

"I should shouldn't I since I'm useless and all!" I said louder so everyone can hear

"It's for your future!" she shouted back

"Maybe you shouldn't be thinking about my future since I'm useless!"

"Enough!" My dad interupted, "Cindy honey you're not useless. But you're mother's right. You need to go to Harvard to study your course "

"I can just study here in Australia, at JCU or somewhere dad." I assured him

"No Harvard is the right school to study law."

Yes it has been a dream of mine to be a lawyer since I was 13 years old and right now It's still my dream. I dont want to study anything else.

hey guys sorry for the mispelled words and incorrect punctuation It's because I'm typing on my phone and I'm trying to write as fast as I can. If you have any suggestions or anything just comment Hope you enjoy.

                         - S.S