Don't Clown Around

The third clowns floated and landed on a large tree that was in front of the church.  "So, is this the plan?  We're going to wait him out." said Nathing the clown entity  "No, just resting.  I'm need something spectacular to draw this pussy out of the church.  But for now, let's chill for a while, Frankie baby isn't going anywhere." said Tom as he took out his magic book, then cross his legs as he sat up in the tree.    The other two clowns agreed and also found a spot to sit.

Then suddenly they heard Nana's cries, "Frank!  Frank!  Where are you?"   "Oh, no, man I thought you knock the bitch out." said one of the clowns, "I thought I did too," replied Nathing as he floated towards her.  "Wait come back, let's see if she convinces him to run, then we got him again," said Eric the third clown.

The three clowns watch as Nana walks towards the church still calling out Frank's name.

Meanwhile Richard, the sheriff and one of his deputy road their horse to the other side of town, where the lands were abandoned.  The place was a ghost town.  There were circus tents still up, with stuff animals on the ground everywhere.    It looks as though everyone just got up and left, leaving everything behind.

"Look, sheriff, I brought you here, I really don't need to enter.  Please, just let me wait out here," said Richard as they got close to the broken fence.   The sheriff smiled, "Boy are you kidding me?  You're leading the way, so get moving." he said as he pushed Richard through the hole in the fence.   "Fine, you didn't have to shove me," he replied as he got off the ground.

"Which way to the clown's tent?" asked the deputy   "I don't know.  I told you, Tom's aunt gave us the customs." Richard replied  "Well, if you really don't know, we'll find it together." the sheriff replied as he grabbed Richard shirt and pushed him in front of him.  "You lead and we follow." said the Deputy

As they got deeper into the circus lands,  The sheriff spotted a tent that had a large face of a clown on the front, and the clown's mouth was the entrance.  "I think I can see the tent further up, this way follow me," he said as he headed in that direction.   The deputy was right behind the sheriff, but Richards was walking far behind them, looking for the right moment to run the hell out of there.

The sheriff and the deputy were now standing in front of the clown's tongue, which was a red carpet to enter the tent.    "Boy, get over here.  You're falling too far behind." yelled the sheriff to Richard.  "Man I'm good.  I'm not going any further and you can't make me," he yelled from a distance.

Suddenly on the other side of town, "Tom, someone is in our home.  Nathing you come with me.  Tom, you stay here, keep an eye on that booga, I'll be right back." said Eric one of the evil clowns "What about the little bitch?" asked Tom  "Don't let her get in our way, we'll soon return." replied Eric as he and Nathing floated away quickly.

The two clowns quickly began to float towards the abandon circus grounds.  

Nana was still calling out Frank's name.  "Frank! Come on man it's me, Nana!"   Then slowly Frank pocked his head out of the front door.  "Nana I'm in here!" he yelled as he hides behind the door.  Nana ran towards him.   "Oh, my goodness, look at your arm.  Are you alright?" she asked  "Of course I'm not alright.  Those things are out there waiting for me." he said as he shook from the loss of blood.  "Man there's really no need to scream, I'm here to help you," she replied.  "Really?  How in the hell are you going to help me?  Can you do clown magic?" he said in an angry tone.  "Dude, the clowns are gone, you do have time to run." she said  "Run! Run the fuck where?  Girl, go home, you are just going to get yourself kill." Frank said as he sat back down.

Nana followed him into the front of the church.  "Why did they leave?" she asked  "Something happen, the stupid clown's foot somehow caught on fire." he explained   "Oh, shit, they can't step on holy ground.  You're safe in here." she replied  "Girl, tell me something I don't know, or just go the fuck home." said Frank as he turned his back to her.

"Boy, you man are all ass holes, you don't want my help fine.  But I'm still not leaving you alone," she replied as she sat down right beside him.

Meanwhile at the abandon circus grounds.