Don't Clown Around

Frank road his horse as fast as possible.  As he rode down the path, all that was on his mind was the creepy clown that was in his dream.  

Now back at the hospital, Luke was finally waking up, so he thought.  As he rolled over on the hospital bed.  When his room door began to open up, slowly.   "Nurse, is that you?" asked Luke as he sat up on the bed to glance at the door.   Then again he asked, "Nurse, is that you?" 

 Then as the door opened all the wall, a balloon dog, walked in dancing, as a creepy voice follows his steps.  

"Don't clown around, no, no, We are the badest clowns in town, Oha.  Look at me, I'm your worst nightmare, belief.  I will hunt you dream every night.  Until I kill you and make things right.  I'll tear you apart with all I have.  Believe me, man, I'm kicking your ass. So run for cover, with all you got, but in the long run, you will just die." as it followed with some laughter and giggles, as many other animal balloons also danced on the bed, floor and walls.  They were everywhere.  Then suddenly they all headed towards him.  Smothering him, as the some of the animal balloons held he down on the bed, while others smother his face, trying to suffocate him.

"Fuck off! Hell no!" Luke screamed as he began to stick the animal balloon, that suddenly grew sharp teeth made of glass.  Then they began to bit him anywhere their teeth landed.   Luke continued to scream so loud, that one of the nurses heard his cries and decided to check on him.

Suddenly everything disappeared, the moment the nurse walked into the hospital room.   Luke was swinging his hand around, hit whatever or whoever got close to him.  "Hey, sir!  Sir! calm down.  I can't help you if you keep trying to punch me." said the nurse as she grabbed his arms, trying to calm him down.   "Help!  Help me!  Get them off! Get them off!" he screamed when he slowly realized that there was nothing there.    He looked up and saw the nurse holding on to his hands, stopping him from striking her.   "Oh, my god.  I'm sorry, did I hit you?" he said as he began to calm down.    "You almost hit me.  But it's fine.  What's wrong with you?  What were you swinging at?' the nurse asked him as he took out his bedpan to clean it out.

"I just had a bad dream," he muttered as he looked around the room, still worries and afraid.  Then as the nurse walked out of the bathroom with a clean bedpan.  Before placing it back on its stand.   She turned and faced him.  "Hey, let me show you something." the nurse said when she reached into the bedpan and pulled our a white rabbit out of the bedpan.  "What the fuck!  I'm still dreaming!  Someone help me!" he screamed 

The nurse smile, while holding the rabbit in one hand and the bedpan in the other.  Her head began to shake ripply side to side, as the nurse transforms into a horrifying clown, that just wouldn't stop laughing.   Luke just kept yelling for help.  As he got off the bed heading to the door.    "Hey, sunny where do you think you're going!" said the clown as he gripped Luke"s leg, and flung him into the air.  He slammed on the ceiling them dropped to the floor, full speed.  Then the rabbit began to get smaller and smaller as it walked towards Luke.

The rabbit grows large teeth and claws as he got smaller.  It charged towards him hopping into this nose.   Luke grabbed the rabbit legs and held on to them, trying to pull him out of his nose, while still screaming and yelling as the blood oozed out of his nose as the rabbit was ripping his inner skin tissue.  As the rabbit pulls Luke's eyes into his head, and the blood ran out his eye socket.  Luke screams began to fade as his life left his body.    When Luke's body stopped jumping with life, the rabbit exited his body, no longer white, it was small and covered in blood.  as the nurse, who was now a clown.  Turned the bedpan into a hat, bowed as the bloody rabbit jumped into what was now a top black hat. 

The real nurse finally heard his cries for help.  When she entered his room, "Sir what is all the yelling about." she said when she, "Oh, my god!" she screamed as she called out for help.  Luke was in the hospital bed, with both of his eyes missing, with blood oozing out of his mouth and eyes.  The doctor called the police, not knowing or understanding what was happening.