Don't Clown Around

"Dudes what time is it," he asked as he helps himself to some coffee.   "It's six in the morning," replied Luke. "Hit, it too fucken early to get up," said David as he opens the back door and drank his coffee while sitting down on the steps.  "Well, I'm out," said Luke as he took off jogging.  "Man what a day we have yesterday," said David. "I know, I bet you that officer is going to show up asking morning questions." he replied, "Well, I don't have nothing to worry about." David replied, "Dude you don't know do you?" Frank asked  "Know what?' he replied   "Never mind, let's leave this that way." said Frank as he got up to listen to the radio.

Now Richard had a bit of a problem sleeping.  He kept repeating the moment he was telling them, that he was staying in the car, cause he didn't trust those guys.  It was six, and he kept receiving telegrams asking him what happen. In the morning, the patients of all his friends, stopped by to question him.  This made Richard very uncomfortable.  But he was innocent and he knew that.  He just felt bad cause he was alive and his friends were dead.

It was ten in the morning when they stopped by. Richard couldn't wait for them to leave.  He felt bad enough.   Now Luke was jogging down the road towards the park.  After half an hour of jogging, he stopped to rest on a bench in the park.  He took out his water and took a sip. As he there his dream pop back into his head.  "Wow that was one crazy dream." he whispered Within second, an echo, but not in the same voice, "Wow that was one crazy dream."   The voice made the hair on Luke's hand stand up with static and chills.  He kept silences as he looked around a bit afraid.

Then suddenly, he began to hear a loud giggle.   Don't clown around with clowns. It's not nice to kill clowns." the whispers followed the giggles slowly and softly.  "Who said that?' Luke screamed as he stood up looking around really not knowing where the nose came from.  He began to walk slowly through the path of the park. He kept looking back, then he looks forward, and further up was a clown, who walked from behind a large tree. he took off his hat and took out a rabbit.   Then he bows placing the hat back onto his head. Then quickly vanished leaving the rabbit behind.