I think I remember.

Hwayoung pov

"So.. we made this album when you were a little kid. I don't know if you remember it." my grandma said while opening a huge photo albumbook. "I-s that mom and dad.. holding me?" I asked looking at my grandma. "Yes it is haha, you were such a small baby" Grandma laughed and placed her arm around you. "Do you have birth photos of me?" I asked. Grandma got really nervous and gulped down her glass of water. "Yeah but I-I don't h-have it..?" She sounded really weird. "That's funny mom used to say that she should've kept the adoption papers so she could abandon me. I used to believe that." My grandma's eyes widened. She laughed nervously. "Silly Hwayoungie, oh! I remember taking this photo of you and your bestfriend at a park." She said changing the subject. I laughed at the photo of him holding me in his arms and we both were doing a weird face. Suddenly my smile faded. "I wonder what he is doing now.. I miss him" I sighed while thinking about him. "I will text your mom tomorrow and ask what his name was since your mother was friends with his mother." I smiled. "Thankyou halmeoni!" I hugged her. We were looking through a lot of photos and we laughed a lot I remembered a lot of things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
morning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and looked out of my window while laying on bed. I took my phone and put on "knives and pens by bvb" I sang and got up and went to my bathroom. I did my morning routine and changed into this. (cover of this chapter)

I put on some matte red lipstick and did my hair.

I looked in the mirror and looked at my reflection. "Ew" I shook my head and went downstairs. "Halmeoni?" I yelled. "...." hmm maybe she left for work? I walked to the kitchen and saw a post-it on the fridge.
"Goodmorning sweetheart,

I left to work due an emergency. I made you some breakfast, call me when you've read this!
xoxo your Halmeoni "

I called my grandma knowing she would be worried if I didn't.

Grandma: Ah ne Hwayoungie goodmorning! Have you eaten yet?

Hwayoung: Not yet halmeoni.

Grandma: Oh I forgot to text ur mom so could you text your mom about your best childhood friend? I will be busy the whole day but I left my creditcard on the counter for you so go shopping and decorate your room!

Hwayoung: Yes I will halmeoni thank you!!

*end call*

Hm? credit card huh? *smirk*

I ate my breakfast and got my bag and my grandma's creditcard, I locked the front door and gate and called my grandma's chauffeur.

"Hello I am Hwayoung nice to meet you."
"Hello I am Eli Kim nice to meet you too. Where do you want to go?"
"I would like to go to a big mall."

He nodded. I got in and he drove off. When we arrived I told him I would be here in a few hours and he left. I saw a hair salon and smirked while walking towards it.......
*skip a little time*

"Tadaaa!" The hair dresser turned my seat so I could look into the mirror, I gasped. "Wah! Thank you so much" I payed and left to go shopping.

I bought some room decorations and paint and I also bought myself some clothes

I bought some room decorations and paint and I also bought myself some clothes. I walked to starbucks but I bumped into someone. "Watch where you walk" We both said at the same time and I looked up to see Jimin staring at me in surprise. We both laughed. "Hello again" I said. "Waah I almost didn't  recognise you, I love your new hair!" "Thanks! Soo what are you doing here?" I asked. "I was buying a few things for Jungkook since his lazy ass is too lazy to go to the mall." "Oh really, well if you don't mind my grandma's chauffeur can take you to Jungkook's place since he's my neighbor." I smiled. "Really? You're the best" He winked. "But... you have to wait because I want a caramel macchiato." He laughed and nodded. We went inside starbucks and I ordered 2 coffees. When I wanted to pay Jimin came in front of me and payed and I faced his muscled back. I was dumbfounded and I hit jimin's back softly.

I pouted and gave Jimin one of the coffees

I pouted and gave Jimin one of the coffees. "Oh did you buy it for me??" He asked. "Yes! I did and you payed for your own :( I wanted to buy it for you" I pouted. He laughed and ruffled my head. "It's fine~~ let's go."

•skip time they arrive at their neighborhood•

"I have to decorate my room, tell Jungkook that I bought better curtains bye~." I laughed and waved.
"Okay? I will, annyeong" he waved back.

Once I got it in I ran to my room and blasted some rock through my speakers and started decorating my whole room..