Korea here I come...

I woke up feeling really dizzy. I am such a mess right now.. I just wanna end my life right now, right here. I shook the thoughts of suicide away as my phone rang. I answered not knowing who was calling me.

Dialer: Hello? Am I calling to Hwayoung's phone?

Hwayoung: Who is this and how the fuck did your filthy ass got my phone number?

Dialer: What a nice way to say hello to your grandma after 4 years of no talk.

Hwayoung: Halmeoni?! I am so sorry I didn't know it was you.

Her grandma: It's alright, I can't wait to see you again! You are going to love Korea!

Hwayoung: *sighs* I hope so..

Grandma: Hwayoung everything is going to be fine! I actually called because I can't pick you up since I'm quite busy with the bussiness so my neighbor's son: Jungkook will pick you up he is a sweet guy, I hope you guys will get along. But anyways he'll pick you up and drive you to my place where you'll be staying. Don't worry to much and have a safe flight my angel!

Hwayoung: Ne halmeoni! Thank you, see you in Korea.

*end phone call*

angel huh? little did she know her sweet little Hwayoungie turned into a big mess and I can 100% say that she didn't turned into a angel.

''Who were you talking with?'' Suddenly my room door opened revealling my devil-ass mother. ''I was talking to halmeoni she called me to say that someone else will pick me up at the airport.'' I said while packing my backpack. ''Me and your dad are both going to work now so Edward will drop you off at the airport, don't make my mother stress Hwayoungie'' My mom said in a tone while tucking a little part of my hair behind my ear, I got scared so I backed away. ''Ok'' I said and went back to packing my backpack. She doesn't deserve my love nor my tears. She got out of my room and both my parents left for work. Not even a 'have a good flight' but yeah not suprised though my parents don't care about me. I went to the bathroom and got ready.

(It's just the outfit that she's wearing she has black hair

(It's just the outfit that she's wearing she has black hair.)

She looked at the time and saw she still had some time left since her flight leaves at night, she had nothing to do nor friends to say goodbye to. She texted a few people saying she won't be able to come to school. She decided to take her luggage and her backpack and went downstairs to the livingroom. She called Edward saying that she wanted to leave now since she has to be on time before the department. Edward took her luggage and put it in the car, Hwayoung got in the car and Edward drove off.

Hwayoung arrived at the airport and checked in, her luggage was sent to the plane. She went to her department side. Since she still had a lot of time left she decided to look at some shops and bought some bubble tea.

Hwayoung's plane was about to take off so she got in and searched for her seat. She sat down on her seat next to a young man around her age, he smiled kindly at Hwayoung and Hwayoung just awkwardly shrugged and put on her headphone and jammed some black veil brides.

 She sat down on her seat next to a young man around her age, he smiled kindly at Hwayoung and Hwayoung just awkwardly shrugged and put on her headphone and jammed some black veil brides

He patted my shoulder and I looked at him. He stuck out his hand and so did I and he shook my hand. ''Hello I am Joshua from Seventeen'' ehm.. ''Don't you mean your age is seventeen instead of 'from' seventeen?'' I asked confused. ''Oh no no.. I am in a band called Seventeen and I am on the vocal team.'' He said while I tried avoiding a conversation. ''Oh.. yeah okay that must be tiring right? being a idol and all you should sleep.. maybe now?'' I tried stopping him from talking to me. ''Naah I'm good, wbu what's your name?'' I sighed. ''I'm Hwayoung from dontcareaboutlife and I'm the main loser who gives zero shit about life.''

He laughed

He laughed. ''C'monn I am just trying to make friends and be polite..'' I sighed. ''I am not really in the mood to make new friends but anyways I'm Hwayoung'' ''Why are you going to Korea?'' He asked. ''Long story short, I'm moving to korea and I will be staying at my grandma's place since my parents kind off abandoned me..'' ''Oh... that's some deep shit going on, anyways I wont keep you talking about all those sad stuff let's both have a relax and chill flight okay and no stress?'' I smiled. thank god someone understands me, wow wait I haven't smiled in a while... ''Yes, thank you.'' I plugged in my headphone into the small screen where I could watch some series. I decided to catch up on some Stranger Things so I watched like 3 episodes of Stranger Things before I felt asleep.

Author note:

Once again thanks for reading my fanfiction! I've been busy with school lately since my testweek is starting in 2 days :/ but that wont stop me from writing this fanfiction! I hope you guys are doing well and don't over-stress yourselves!!

Lots of love,

Author-nim