Hwayoung's story

(Hwayoung is born in Korea and she moved to America with her 'parents')

Hwayoung's pov:

I don't wanna show off as a wannabe depressed girl but my life is a living hell: my parents, ex-boyfriend, school they can all screw the fuck up. 

It feels like my parents never cared about me. They've always been busy with work so they just leave me all alone. My mother would act like I ain't even her daughter, and yeah it hurts. My mother is really smart, everyone expects me to be as smart as she is. Sorry but no I am truly not that smart. I learn things quickly but it's not that I can do them all perfectly. I always had a thing for music, my parents both hate music they say it's such a waste of time and it's nonsense. 3 Years ago I signed in for dancing classes at school, I was so happy and I won so many trophies. It was stress-relieving and I forgot about all my problems. 

Then one day my parents found out that I took dancing classes at school. They signed me in at a private school with only 'important' subjects. We have those mean girls at this private school but they are only mean to me since I'm asian, they call me chinese and a rich bitch all the time they are just hella racist. Little did they know that my parents were rich and didn't want anything to do with their child so I was basically poor. I had to leave and break contact with the most loved ones in my life. My bestfriend and I kept being bestfriends tho till she got depression and killed herself. It still hurts me and yes I'm crying again .. sigh.. Thank god I saved up some money and bought myself a phone and a headphone, my parents really can't find out about me listening to music or I'll be dead meat. 

Then you have my ex-boyfriend who lost his way and killed himself. Now you must wonder 'how can she just say that, so rude so heartless' yeh but the thing is when he wanted to kill himself he wanted me to go with him to hell. Yes I understand if you're hella confused now, he tried to kill me. Such a psycho I know, I fell for the wrong one..  though he helped me getting through a lot of shit. I hope he's in a better place. The thing is I lost many people, lost hope, lost faith and here I am writing this story. Well thank the inventor of music what kept me alive..

End Hwayoung's pov.