Do I remember you?

*Hwayoung P.O.V.*

Me and Jungkook arrived at starbucks and as we went inside I saw a boy who looked exactly like Joshua pass by. I stopped in my tracks and saw him running over to a bunch of other guys with coffee in his hands. ''U good?'' I came back to my senses and saw Jungkook looking at me. ''Ehm yeah.. let's go inside.''

After Jungkook bought me and himself a caramel machiato and an americano we decided to sit down near the window/entrance. Jungkook was looking at Joshua and.. euh what was his name again..? Pingu Pinki Minghu.. Mingku OH I think it was Mingyu! anyways he was looking at the group of boys standing outside.. I looked on the right of the boys and saw a bunch of girls and guys wearing a shirt saying 'SEVENTEEN'?  ''Do you know them by any chance?'' I asked looking at Jungkook who was fixing his hair. He nodded. ''They are a kpop boygroup their name is SEVENTEEN I've met them a lot when I went to music bank, shows and such things with BTS. They're pretty cool.'' My eyes widened. I pointed at Joshua. ''I-Is he also a member of Seventeen?'' ''Yeah I think he's in the vocal unit.'' I couldn't believe what was coming out of his mouth so Joshua didn't mean he was 17 years old but he was in a group called seventeen... Makes sense since he told me that and he doesn't look like he's 17. I was mean towards Joshua.. oops.. my bad..  I tried to shake off the thoughts.

''Euh what about you and Back To School?'' I asked laughing at my own joke. ''Haha very funny! We debuted on 12/13 june 2013 and our managment is Big Hit.'' ''So y'all like live together?'' I asked while taking a sip of my caramel machiato. ''Yeah we do but we visit our parents very often except Jimin.. My parents are seeing Jimin like their son so he's most of the times at my place. He's like a brother to me.'' ''Well atleast he doesn't have to face his parents anymore I wish I could do that.'' I said while sighing. ''What do you mean?'' He asked worriedly. ''It's just that I've never felt home before at my so called 'parents' place, they don't treat nor see me as their child so I don't treat nor see them as my parents neither, and yeah they kind of abandoned me at my grandma's place so here I am..'' I said without expression and took another sip of my coffee. ''I-I am sorry that I asked..'' ''Oh that's fine, you don't have to be sorr-'' *Jungkook's phone rings* RINGTONE: As Long As You Love Me by Justin Bieber.

*phone call*

Jungkook: yeoboseyo?

Hwayoung's Grandma: Ah Jungkook-ah have you seen Hwayoung? Is she with you?

Jungkook: Ah ne.. mianhe.. she is with me, we went to get coffee and we're currently in starbucks.

HG: Oh that's fine! haha get close to her.. I think she is your type! *smirks*

Hwayoung: HALMEONI!

HG: Oh oops.. I have to go.. Jungkook please bring her home safely and not too late.

Jungkook: Ne halmeoni! Bye

*end phone call*

I looked away embaressed.. ''So you have never been to Korea ever before?'' Jungkook asked while sipping his coffee. ''Oh no I am born here but at the age of 10, me and my parents moved to America.'' ''Aah that makes sense..'' He says while looking around not trying to make this conversation awkward. ''Euhm does the Yeouido Park stilll exist?'' I asked hoping it wasn't gone. ''Oh you know that place?? Yes it's still here, it's one of my favorite places to go.'' Jungkook said smiling. ''Will you please come with me to Yeouido Park then?'' I asked nervously. ''Yeah of course let's go now.'' He said while getting up.