Jin the tall giant

*Hwayoung P.O.V*

''We have landed, thankyou for flying with Asiana Airlines, we hope to see you again. You may leave your seats.'' I put my book in my backpack and my phone in my pocket and put my jacket on. I looked around but Joshua wasn't anywhere to be seen. well hmm he was a nice guy.. I stood up and and waited in the line to go outside.

*half hour later*

''Man how long has it been?! I'm still in the line to leave the airplane and I'm still standing beside my seat??'' I complained. ''Ugh my friend is waiting I have practise I need to hurry!'' I heard someone complain. I looked behind me and saw an tall boy he was wearing a puma shirt with a black puma jacket. He seemed annoyed..

''What are you looking at huh?''  He said and my eyes widened, I turned around quickly and waited in the line

''What are you looking at huh?'' He said and my eyes widened, I turned around quickly and waited in the line. ''SOMEONE HELP THIS MAN FAINTED!'' ''I-I studied doctor..'' I said and suddenly people were pushing me to the front. I took my phone flashlights and looked in the man's eyes, I checked his wrist and his heart was still beating. ''Someone call the ambulance!'' I yelled, at that moment the ambulance came and tried to wake up the man. They shook his body but he didn't react they started to talk to the man casually. ''Are you guys even real doctors??'' I said as I pushed them away. I looked through the man's bag and saw a card 'This person has blood pressure problems' I instantly looked at the doctors. ''Do you have an inhalator??'' The doctor gave me one and I put it on the man's mouth. He woke up and thanked me. I looked at the doctors, ''shame on you'' I said and the doctors lowered their heads. ugh it's just morning and I'm tired of life already. Since the man that I helped was close by the exit I got out fast and sighed as I remembered that I needed to pick up my other luggage. I followed some people I reconized from my flight and got to the luggage pick-up. I saw my huge-ass black suitcase with slayer's sticker on it, I wanted to grab it but the tall guy from earlier in the plane took my suitcase. ''Excuse me, you grabbed my suitcase.'' I said trying to be politely as possible. ''Yeah no shit. I don't listen to trashmetal, like it says trash, it's gross'' ''Excuse me, how can music be gross?'' I sassed as I took my suitcase out of his hand and walked away. I heard him walking towards me and I started running. Little did I know that there would be a rung.. I tripped over and fell on the ground, I heard someone laugh and I looked behind me. It was none else then mister tall giant. I groaned as I stood up and took my phone off the ground. ugh the glass broke f*ck. my. life. I got really annoyed and took my suitcase and walked to the pick up/taxi side/gates. The tall guy walked beside me and I stopped as I looked really annoyed. ''What the f*cking f*ck do you want shithead?!'' I yelled at the guy. I heard girls gasp and I looked up. ''D-did she just call Jin an shithead?!?!'' I saw that the girls got really angry and before I knew, me and the tall guy were running away from them. I panted as I hided myself from the girls with the tall guy. ''WHATTHE ACTUAL F*CK?!'' I yelled at the tall guy as he stood there speechless. I pushed him away and put on my face mask and walked back to the gates. I saw Joshua standing with a other tall boy who had grey hair. Joshua noticed me and waved so I waved as well. He came to me with his friend -I assume?- ''Hey! Sorry that I left without saying bye, I remembered that I left my phone in the toilet.. so I had to run.'' Joshua said. ''Oh that's fine, at least you're here now.'' ''Oh uhm this is my friend Mingyu'' Joshua said while looking at the tall boy next to him.