Final Destination

Blake's POV

"Babe, why can't you just tell me where we're going?" Amber is very impatient, and when she wants to find something out... there's no stopping her.

"Why can't you just chill and wait?" I pull over to the side of the road.

"What are we doi-" I put my hand over her mouth.

"Will you be quiet for a sec so I can tell you?" she nods and I remove my hand from her mouth. Only to place my hands on her cheeks and bring her face centimeters from mine. "I'm taking you on a get away." Before she can speak I put my lips on hers. As they move in sync, she begins to play with the hem of my shirt. That's when I stop, she gives me a confused look. "Just wait baby, we have all weekend" she smiles and I drive off.

"I love this song!" she practically jumps out of the passenger seat to turn up the radio up. "I wanna do ya like Michael. Wanna kiss ya like Prince!" I laugh as I put the car in park. We listen to the rest of the song before I shut the car off.

"Close your eyes and I'll get you out." I say as I get out of the car. I walk over to her door, open it, unbuckle her, and help her out. I cover her eyes and we walk forward a little bit. "Open your eyes." I say as I hug her shoulders from behind, and kiss her neck.

"Oh my gosh baby! I haven't been here in ages!" she turned around and jumped on me before I knew what happened. I put my hands on her back as she wraps her legs around my waist, arms around my neck, and her lips on mine. She takes control. Running her tongue along my lips, asking for entry which was granted. She moaned into the kiss as I squeezed her ass. I had to stop it there though. I broke the kiss and set her down.

"C'mon lets go inside" I take her hand and we walk into the restaurant. We are seated at our table and talk for about 20 minutes.