Catching up

Blake's POV

So I've been in Los Angeles for a whole season. The last game is tonight.

"Hey... AJ!"

"What!" amber shouts across the floor. I jog over to her.

"You wanna come over for dinner tonight. After the game of course..." I ask as I scratch the back of my head.

"Sure..."

Me and AJ hang out a lot, and I'm starting to like her I think. But she's one of my friends. I don't wanna risk it, ever.

Amber's POV

Man, having Blake being a co-worker remind me of how much fun we had as kids. It also reminds me of the little school girl I was. And my crush on Blake is sneaking up on me.

We never actually went out, but he always dated other girls and I never really wanted to date. I was always worried if I should tell him how I felt, and I never did.

__________________________

Later that day

"Blake texted me," I say as I grab my phone.

'Hey where do you wanna go to eat?'

'I kinda wanna stay in tonight.'

'Ok. my place or yours?'

'Well Callie went out with her bf tonight so she'll be back late, soo...'

'My place it is then'

'What time?'

'Anytime is cool for me... but I don't eat till like 6'

'Ok I'll be over at 5, so we can chill.'

'Ok see ya then.'

Its 4:00. I take a quick shower and do my hygiene thing. I throw on a Black pair of skinny jeans, a black and white graphic tee, and some black Jordans.

I head downstairs grab my keys, by the time I'm out the door it's 4:45. Luckily Blake only lives like 10 minutes away.

When I get to his house I don't even knock. I walk right in the door.

"Well come on in..." he says sarcastically.

"I will" I snap back, he cracks a grin at me. "So what's for dinner?" I say as I open the fridge.

"I don't know, I was hoping you'd cook." he said as shoots a pleading smile at me.

"Fine, but nothing special. You gettin some chicken, and some salad..." I say putting my hand my hip and begin to clap my hands, which makes him laugh.

"I'm cool with that." After we eat we head up stairs and I put on some purple booty shorts and a black tank top I have in his closet. He puts on grey basketball shorts and a white t-shirt.

"Hangover 2?" I say as I put the movie in the DVD player. He nods his head and sighs as he flops on the bed. I lay down next to him and he pulls me closer.

As they movie plays we are constantly laughing. When it was over we put in Hangover 3. By the time that was done I was nearly asleep and didn't feel like getting up.

"C'mon, time for bed..." he says shaking me awake.

I just moan as I roll over an whine "But I'm to tired... Can't I just sleep with you..."

"Sure I guess..." he says shutting off the tv and lights. When he lies down I curl up next to him and put my head on his chest.

"Good night" he says looking down at me.

I look up at him and smile. He laughs a little, and then he leaned in to kiss me. I had no idea what was going on so I leaned in to (I wasn't gonna deny the man...)

Next thing I knew we had locked lips, which lead to a small passionate make out. When we pulled away, we just stared at each other.

"Night Blake..." I say as I lay back on his chest and smile. He must've felt my cheeks raise, because he chuckled a little.

That was the best nights sleep I'd had in a while.