Good Year

Blake's POV

"Sup brotha!"Taylor say as he slaps my shoulder.

"Hey man, how you been?" I say as I stand up and handshake/hug him. We both sit down.

"I been good what about you? haven't seen you in a while."

"Well, really good actually. Do you remember AJ from high school?"

"The chick who was a ball freak? Ya what bout her."

"Well she's one of my shooting coaches."

"Ya she's always been a good shooter. But what about her, I know you didn't bring her up just to tell me that."

"Well we been going out for almost a year. A year next Wednesday."

"Seriously?! Congrats bro!" he says giving me a high five. "wait... why haven't I heard about this?"

"Cause we aren't going public yet."

"No I mean from you"

"Well, I thought mom would tell you. Since you were at here house when I told her."

"Oh, so have mom and dad seen her yet... Since they already know her"

"Well, no I was gonna fly them out in a couple of weeks."

"Oh, when do I get to see her?"

"Well, right now actually." I stand up and hug Amber. She lands a kiss on my cheek.

"Is this Taylor Griffin? No, I'm dreaming" she looks at Taylor.

"Girl, don't act like you don't know me..." He stands up and puts his hand on his hip with the most ghetto look stapled on his face.

"I know, I know. How you been?" They both laugh and hug.

"Good, you? long time no see."

"I been takin care of this guy..." We order our drinks and we all get lost in conversation, for about 3 hours.

"Well, we gotta get goin'." I say as I stand up.

"Alright man..." We do our handshake/hug. "See ya soon AJ." he says kissing the top of Amber's head.

I walk Amber to her car, she just came from the mall with Callie.

"See ya later babe." I say opening the door for her. She gets in.

"Ya, in like 20 minutes..." she says sarcastically, making us both laugh. I lean into the car and kiss her soft peach lips. "Bye Blake..." she chuckles as she pulls away.

"Bye baby" I say shutting the door. I walk to my car as she drives away.

*at home*

"So what are we doing for Wednesday?" Amber asks as we both walk in the door.

"It's a surprise... All I can say is dress nice, and well you'll already be here so I don't need to tell you a time."

"Ya actually you do. so, I can get ready in time... Especially if you want me to dress nice." she puts her hand on her hip.

"Take as long as you need..." I say as I grab her hips and pull her close to mine. She giggles, as I lean in to kiss her. She jumps in my arms and puts her legs around my waist. She kisses me before I knew what I hit me.

*Wednesday (anniversary)*

I wake up to the smell of eggs and the crackling of bacon. I get up a quietly walk down stairs. I guess I wasn't that quiet, because when I hugged her from behind she didn't jump.

"Morning Blake." she says as she continues to make the bacon.

"Morning baby..." I begin kissing her neck which makes he giggle a little. "Happy Anniversary" she smiles.

"Happy anniversary" she says as she shuts the burner off and grabs plates. She sets the plates down and sits next to me.

"Mmmm... Looks yummy babe, Thank You for being so amazing." I say as I pull her hip closer to mine.

"It's all for you boo..." she kisses my cheek and we both laugh. "So what are we gonna do all day?"

"Well, for now we're just gonna chill until dinner."

"Kool..." she says. When we are finished she washes the plates and puts them on a rack. We watch movies all day, with a lot of kissing in between; Which I didn't mind.

*later that night*

Amber's POV

I check the time on my phone, it's about 7. So I decide to get up and start getting ready.

"I'm gonna go get ready," I say as kiss Blake's cheek.

"Ok, I'm gonna get ready in the guest room... So take your time." I did as he said and took my time.

I took a nice warm shower and did my hygiene thing. When I was done I put on a black lace bra and panties. I walk into the closet and look through my dresses I have here. So little to choose from, luckily when Callie and I went shopping I bought a new dress.

It's a red strapless dress, sweet heart neckline, stops mid-thigh, not 100% form fitting. I put on some black pumps to match. I went in the bathroom curled my hair and did my makeup. Before I walked out I spritzed some Dots perfume on, I know it's Blake's favorite.

When I walk down stairs I see Blake on the couch, phone in hand. He's wearing a all black suit, with no tie. God he has the best style.

"Ready to go?" I ask. He immediately stands up and looks at me. He walks over to me.

"You look beautiful..." he says as he grabs my hips. I look down so he won't see me blush, but he lifts my chin and looks me in the eyes.

"Thank you" I say. He leans in and kisses me. The kiss got a little more heated then intended so I pulled away.

"We should probably get going..." I hear Blake say. I nod my head and we walk to the car.

*at the restaurant*

Blake's POV

Once we got to the restaurant and ordered Amber and I got lost in conversation. Until the manager walked over.

"Hey, how y'all doing to night." You could tell he was from the country.

"Good" I say.

"I can't help but notice your Blake Griffin," he gestures towards me. "and I was just wondering if I could get your autograph. My daughter is a huge fan." he hands me a napkin and a pen.

"Sure," I sign the napkin.

"Thank you, hope you enjoy your meals." he waves and walks away.

*after dinner (at home)*

Amber's POV

When we got home blake and I went upstairs and got tangled in each others arms.

"Is that all I get?" He asks.

"Yup," we both laugh. "I love you Blake."

"I love you to Amber." he kisses my head and we fall asleep.